Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First Pickup ever!

Old 04-20-2010, 04:07 PM   #1
Cyclonicks has a spectacular aura aboutCyclonicks has a spectacular aura aboutCyclonicks has a spectacular aura about
Cyclonicks's Tacoma Gallery
First Pickup ever!

Hey guys, new here!

Just signed last week for a brand new Tacoma!! I got a 4doors with the v6 and the trd + leather package ... Black I'm picking it up this thursday!

I've started looking around the forums for mods, tips and tricks and whatnot..

I'm going from a nissan Versa to this, let's just say that it'll be easier to haul my MX bike than with the versa! haha

the mods for now will be a sticker in the back windows

someday I'll get the whole stuff for the offroad look and use, pushbar, bedbars a lift kit, insanely agressive tires, wider side panels and a lot of lights

So I hope I'll make friends here and well I'm very glad to have found this forum by googling ''tacoma trophy truck''
Old 04-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #2
The MOST Badass Offroad Truck
BravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBravesFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
BravesFan's Tacoma Gallery
Youll find lots of ideas about what to mod your truck with by just looking around, lucky kid got leather.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #3
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Congrats on the new truck!
Old 04-20-2010, 04:28 PM   #4
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. 4x4? Sport? Offroad? SR5?
Old 04-20-2010, 04:31 PM   #6
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 04-20-2010, 04:32 PM   #7
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky bastard! Congrats on the tuck! Looking forward to seeing the progress on your mods
Old 04-20-2010, 04:54 PM   #9
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

I went from a civic to the Taco. No comparison.

Remember ..... drive it like you stole it!!
Old 04-20-2010, 04:57 PM   #10
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congratulations!
Old 04-20-2010, 04:58 PM   #11
Cyclonicks has a spectacular aura aboutCyclonicks has a spectacular aura aboutCyclonicks has a spectacular aura about
will do!

4x4 with the trd 'sport' package...
Old 04-20-2010, 07:57 PM   #12
Cherry
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Si su no armamento, usted ain' ˇmierda de t!
Name: Scott
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO's Tacoma Gallery
Too cool!
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-20-2010, 08:00 PM   #13
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclonicks View Post
I'm going from a nissan Versa to this, let's just say that it'll be easier to haul my MX bike than with the versa! haha

someday I'll get the whole stuff for the offroad look and use, pushbar, bedbars a lift kit, insanely agressive tires, wider side panels and a lot of lights
What kind of bike do you have? Are you going to make ur truck like the rest of the track trucks-- Insane offroad potential, but never been on the dirt lol.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #14
well I'm not there yet, but I'd like to park the truck a bit further from the streets 'in' the trail I'm doing on my mx

I don't think I'd rock crawl with it but surely I'll try some rough terrain for fun

I've been offroad 2 or 3 years now, coming from a sport bike.. I have a DRZ 400 S that will now stay only on light gravel roads and streets.. because I bought this winter a KDX 220R can't wait to not beat up my drz offroad lol

you wouldn't believe how many parts I've replaced on the drz because of my (bad) habit of falling down on rocks haha

and what the hell I'll make you all laugh! check this video out ! it's a compilation of my falls lol (for my defense, I'm a bit better with a lower and lighter bike my drz is really high!)

http://vimeo.com/6608872
Old 04-20-2010, 09:12 PM   #15
mr2crazed is a jewel in the roughmr2crazed is a jewel in the roughmr2crazed is a jewel in the rough

mr2crazed's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. How'd you score leather? You'll find that your wallet will be emptying quickly with the mods. It's addicting.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:26 PM   #16
JESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to beholdJESSMAN is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
JESSMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!! Lots of info here!!!!
Old 04-26-2010, 06:09 PM   #17
so I got my Tacoma! Right now it has mud all over it up to the roof!

but in the process I learned something very important

pro tip : when you do a little offroading, it is advisable to have your tailgate closed because if you hit a good bump fast enough, it will fall off and break a small part of your left tail light in the process. Let's not forget the small scuffs here and there on the gate itself

so that was preetty stupid I know oh well gotta pay to play right?

let's just say I've learned my lesson and the damage isn't so bad afterall

so here's some pics! I don't have pics of the truck with mud sorry, I'll snap some pics of that tomorrow!

Old 04-26-2010, 06:25 PM   #18
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! and just a word of caution from a fellow mxer, don't trust the rail system for tie down points. lots of member have added d-rings to the bed or used these:http://jpmetalfab.com/products.html
Old 04-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #19
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! I loved the video with the Benny Hill music and appreciate it when people don't take themselves too seriously.

Enjoy the new truck, it's a beauty.