1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

A work in progress

Discussion in 'New Members' started by majoruser, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Apr 24, 2010 at 9:08 AM
    majoruser

majoruser [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    richard
    mississippi
    Vehicle:
    05 pre-runner
    Flowmaster exhaust, K&N cool-air induction
    just starting to do some work on my 05 tacoma. I have flowmaster 40 series exhaust, one in-two out; a K&N cool air induction and some larger profile off road tires on the stock wheels. My transmission is a 5 speed auto. A little disappointed in the flowmasters..the sound is o.k. but not getting the extra boost I had anticipated. The engine is the 4.0 L V6. I will be looking to make some performance enhancements but really am not sure how to get the most bang for the buck. Looking for suggestions.

I live in Brandon (471 N by the reservoir). Would love to meet with other tacoma owners in the area.

2. Apr 24, 2010 at 9:20 AM
    bakerla

bakerla Man, Myth, Legend

Member:
    First Name:
    Lyndall
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    '10 4wd OR
    CBI Moab front and CBI Trailrider rear, Budbuilt skids, Shrockworks sliders, OME Dakars w/ OME Nitros, OME 886x w/ OME Nitros, Light Racing UCAs, stainless steel brakelines F/R, Cobra 75 w/ Firestik antenna, 255/85/16 Cooper ST Maxx on 1st gen alloys, Weathertech liners, Engo 9000S winch, stickars and other shit.
    welcome from texas. that's the general consensus with flowmaster, no added performance gain.

3. Apr 24, 2010 at 9:53 AM
    senor taco

senor taco ROLLIN ON RUST

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Monterey Bay, Ca
    Vehicle:
    O7 Tacoma PreRunner SR5
    17in fj cruiser wheels satoshi grille with devil horns emblem Single in double out 50 series flowmaster with stainless tips Kenwod ddx512 double din touch screen DVD reciver with a single Rockford fosgate 12 in sub with an alpine amp tinted tail and third break light silverstar head and fog lights k&n drop in Billy 5100's on all 4 corners with a 2"AAL
    :wave:WELCOME TO TW. You beter start saving for a super charger, thats the only way to get some extra HP under the hood of our trucks:headbang::mudding:

When you have a chance get some pics of your rig posted.:cool:

Products Discussed in

To Top