Notices

A work in progress

Old 04-24-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
majoruser is on a distinguished road
Army: Army Ranger
Name: richard
majoruser's Tacoma Gallery
A work in progress

just starting to do some work on my 05 tacoma. I have flowmaster 40 series exhaust, one in-two out; a K&N cool air induction and some larger profile off road tires on the stock wheels. My transmission is a 5 speed auto. A little disappointed in the flowmasters..the sound is o.k. but not getting the extra boost I had anticipated. The engine is the 4.0 L V6. I will be looking to make some performance enhancements but really am not sure how to get the most bang for the buck. Looking for suggestions.

I live in Brandon (471 N by the reservoir). Would love to meet with other tacoma owners in the area.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:20 AM   #2
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from texas. that's the general consensus with flowmaster, no added performance gain.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME TO TW. You beter start saving for a super charger, thats the only way to get some extra HP under the hood of our trucks

When you have a chance get some pics of your rig posted.