Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

I'm new... Yay me!

Old 05-14-2008, 01:56 PM   #1
ehudokai is on a distinguished road
ehudokai's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new... Yay me!

Hey guys,

Just getting on here to find out more info about my truck. I have a '97 Tacoma 4x4 with the 2.7L 3RZ engine, A nice 6" lift and 33" BFG all-terrains. It's a dream off-road! I recently had the head rebuilt, and am dealing with some other issues, so hope people here have some expertise.

I'm not much of an engine tinkerer and starting to feel like I know too much about my engine. So hopefully you guys can all make me feel stupid about my truck again :P.

-joel
Old 05-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehudokai View Post
So hopefully you guys can all make me feel stupid about my truck again :P.
You've come to the right place! Welcome!
Old 05-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!
Old 05-14-2008, 02:16 PM   #5
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, Joel.