LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Taco Owner in West Palm Beach

Old 05-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
Triple D is on a distinguished road
Triple D's Tacoma Gallery
New Taco Owner in West Palm Beach

Well, I finally took the bait and now own a 2007 Taco 4x4 Double Cab w/ Sport Package and SR5. Bought the truck for the reliability/low maintenance and looks as well. I look forward to hanging out with all you Taco's out there.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha! Pics?
Old 05-04-2010, 05:05 AM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

Old 05-04-2010, 10:49 AM   #5
Boosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really nice

Name: Cliff
Boosted17's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 05-04-2010, 11:05 AM   #7
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

Welcome! I grew up in Wellington. My folks are moving to AL next month after almost 40 years in WPB.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #8
Triple D is on a distinguished road
Triple D's Tacoma Gallery
WPB Taco Pic

New Taco Owner in West Palm Beach-photo.jpgPerhaps I will learn how to make the picture bigger but there she is! I've been in WPB for almost all my 23 years but come this summer the truck and I will most likely be somewhere where the 4x4 is necessary.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:16 PM   #9
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!