Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New guy from Minnesota

Old 05-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
tntmors is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
tntmors's Tacoma Gallery
New guy from Minnesota

I finally made the time to post on this awsome website. Joined back in March. Have learned alot about my first Tacoma ( past GMC truck owner ). The past 6 months of ownership I have not done much to the truck yet. Only added running boards, tonneau cover and heated seats (much needed in MN. ) Remote start will be next on the list. My 09 has the 2 major problems that come with this truck. I already had to switch the radio but really hoping on a fix for the transmission. Anyway thanks for the great website. Will try to post a picture of my truck next.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Houston
Old 05-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #4
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from north carolina
Old 05-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #5
nagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of lightnagelg is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 173rd Airborne, Pathfinder, MACV
Name: George
nagelg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to nagelg
welcome, (also from MN)