Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

NEW from Kauai

Old 05-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #1
Fro05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Froilan
Fro05's Tacoma Gallery
NEW from Kauai

Hey all! I just got my TACOMA 3 days ago and I freakin dig it! Way better than my old truck (05 Chevrolet Colorado)...I plan on doing minor mods, but keeping it simple and clean at the same time. I look forward for all your guys help and advice you offer.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #2
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from O'ahu!
Old 05-09-2010, 01:29 AM   #3
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Kauai is the shit! I went there for vacation once and its such a beautiful island. I loved every moment of it.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:32 AM   #5
Fro05's Tacoma Gallery
hahah thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah Kauai is pretty laid back, nice place with a lot of greenery.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:32 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-09-2010, 03:25 AM   #7
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
whats up from oahu!!! sorry about last month when i was there with my rental jeep... i had fun but i know yall hated me!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 05:24 AM   #8
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 05-09-2010, 05:39 AM   #9
MyMistress is on a distinguished road

MyMistress's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
Kauai is the shit! I went there for vacation once and its such a beautiful island. I loved every moment of it.
D-I-T-O!! Wish I had the money to live there... I noticed tons of tacomas there, many of them raised with stock tires....what gives?
Old 05-09-2010, 08:06 AM   #11
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 05-09-2010, 08:15 AM   #12
joyweed is on a distinguished road
joyweed's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and Aloha from Seattle! I have family on Oahu and Kauai and friends In Koloa or as my brother calls it "the dirty south."
Old 05-11-2010, 01:08 AM   #13
Fro05's Tacoma Gallery
Jason- What happened with your rented Jeep?- tearin up the road? nevermind, don't wanna know.
Mymistress- I really don't know what the deal is with the lifts and stocker?! But when these people do put their BIG tires and rims on, they look freakin SIC.
Thanks again for the welcomes
Old 05-11-2010, 01:10 AM   #14
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
X2!!!

Welcome to TW, man!
Old 05-11-2010, 03:41 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fro05 View Post
But when these people do put their BIG tires and rims on, they look freakin SIC.
Agreed!
Old 05-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #16
hoofhearted1000 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Prior Search and Rescue Swimmer
hoofhearted1000's Tacoma Gallery
lifted with stock tires....

response to why kauaian's got lifted taco's with stock tires.... most likely it was during the week you saw those, the reason is saving the mud/sand tires for the weekend... hunting/fishing no sense waste the rubber on the road out here they get eaten up. and the cost of shipping to hawaii is nuts so gotta save money somehow....
Old 05-11-2010, 10:35 PM   #17
Fro05's Tacoma Gallery
...Yeah tires are expensive. I think another reason why they have stockers at the moment is because they have a safety check due, and they can't get it coz of the tires sticking past the fenders...damnnn why is there so many cops out there nowadays?>
Old 05-12-2010, 03:47 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoofhearted1000 View Post
response to why kauaian's got lifted taco's with stock tires.... most likely it was during the week you saw those, the reason is saving the mud/sand tires for the weekend... hunting/fishing no sense waste the rubber on the road out here they get eaten up. and the cost of shipping to hawaii is nuts so gotta save money somehow....
AHHH! Now that makes sense! Can yo mail me a bubba burger pleasse!