Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello all!

Old 03-06-2007, 11:39 AM   #1
Mr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marv
Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
Hello all!

I was invited to join your site by 06tacoma so I just wanted to say hello, thanks for the invite and looking forward to helping where I can!
Marv
Old 03-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, Marv!
Old 03-06-2007, 11:48 AM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, Marv. Great you have you around.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:13 PM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW! I am hearing great things about you already. I hear that you are the stereo guru for Tacomas. That is great! We need a guru or two (and I am a sorry excuse for one ).

Again, WELCOME!
Old 03-06-2007, 12:15 PM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
See, you already have a following...

words of praise
Old 03-06-2007, 12:43 PM   #7
Mr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Marv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcome guys! I wouldn't go so far as "guru" but I do have a bit of knowledge and a few skills that I'll be happy to pass on . I'm a little tied up today but I'll join in as soon as I take a break!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:41 PM   #8
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, looking forward to talking shop with ya
Old 03-06-2007, 04:35 PM   #9
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
hope\fully you're not that too busy. i just bought 2 headrest monitors and wanted to know if i could connect them with my playstation to just play the dvd and also play games, what other tools do i need to get the job done without risking the neatness of my "Diva". oh btw welcome to TW
Old 03-06-2007, 05:37 PM   #10
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
ImInLoveWithMyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-06-2007, 05:49 PM   #11
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy! And welcome!
Old 03-08-2007, 09:47 AM   #12

Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy and thanks again for the welcomes!

Ldytaco05-Did you mean you want to have the ability to play the dvd/games without connecting the unit to the trucks audio system? If so, the answer is yes however if the unit does not have heaphone capability you will need wireless headphones/transmitter for sound. Also, I'm not sure I know what you mean by "what other tools do i need to get the job done without risking the neatness of my "Diva"." Were you planning to install the headrest monitors yourself?
Old 03-08-2007, 03:31 PM   #13
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
yes marv i was planning on installing myself. another question: about the wireless headphones does it have to match the monitors?
Old 03-09-2007, 07:14 AM   #14

Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
You can use any brand heaphones you wish as long as you get the correct transmitter. If you bought the monitors that are already installed in the headrests (I sure hope you did ) then you should just need basic hand tools to install everything .
Old 03-09-2007, 07:23 AM   #15

Mr Marv's Tacoma Gallery
I've not used these personally however this is the type you would need. In any case make sure you do NOT get one with an FM transmitter (you want RCA inputs)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8711&rd=1&rd=1