Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New from Oahu, Hawaii!

Old 05-13-2010, 07:22 PM   #1
dudemattbored is on a distinguished road
Name: dude, its matt
dudemattbored's Tacoma Gallery
New from Oahu, Hawaii!

Whats up everybody, just wanted to introduce myself and give a big thanks to pretty much EVERYONE on the forums. I havent really been posting at all, but I have been collecting the load of useful information about modding the tacoma.
Anyway Ive just recently picked up a 2005 6spd BSP Prerunner Access cab w/ 37K miles for $14000 that I love to death, but sadly dont have any pictures to show it off.
But I do have this weeks project to kick off my summer now that finals are done. Heres a little sneak peek.....

Just need to aim, epoxy, and wire it up!
Once again big thanks to EVERYONE on the forums especially viet, yosh, and anyone else who posted pics or how to's on retrofitting!
Old 05-13-2010, 07:24 PM   #2
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Nice retro... welcome to TW!
Old 05-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
nice work man, welcome to the forums.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:29 AM   #4
raycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud of

Name: Neil
raycie's Tacoma Gallery
what did the retro cost you? I am thinking of bhlm... Wanna lend a hand? Tou gonna satoshi as well?
Old 05-15-2010, 10:09 AM   #5
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha from south Texas!! Nice start to the Taco man, enjoy the forum!!
Old 05-15-2010, 11:26 AM   #6
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to a great group
Old 05-16-2010, 04:25 PM   #8
dudemattbored is on a distinguished road
Name: dude, its matt
dudemattbored's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycie View Post
what did the retro cost you? I am thinking of bhlm... Wanna lend a hand? Tou gonna satoshi as well?
The retro wasnt too bad...
$400 for the projectors blubs ballasts shrouds and wiring
$80 for left and right side OEM headlights
$10 for some spray paint.
But if you need a hand sure, and I actually have a satoshi on now! But BHLM looks great I say go for it!