Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from eastside of Cleveland

Old 05-27-2008, 12:04 PM   #1
Nessy07 is on a distinguished road

Nessy07's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from eastside of Cleveland

Hello Tacoma World. I just recently joined and it looks like there's a ton of good info on the site. I have an 07 TRD Sport Double Cab 4X4 that I bought new back in March of 07 and love it. I haven't done much, hood protector, exhaust tip. Looking to set up the daytime running lights based on based on a post by another member, like the look.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site! Gald to have ya
Old 05-27-2008, 01:46 PM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
WElcome to TW!