Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Finally made a deal!

Old 06-02-2010, 05:52 PM   #21
GAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to behold
GAmtber23's Tacoma Gallery
Hah trust me if I had the truck already I would have posted pictures already... Having trouble with the dealership, big surprise huh Keep checking though I'll def get them up once I get her
Old 06-03-2010, 06:53 AM   #22
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAmntber21 View Post
Ha yeah man it's a huge inconvenience not to mention I usually scratch up the paint when I'm installing the darn thing. I've been trying to figure out the best tonneau cover.. there's a lot out there but with the bike situation it's pretty tricky. Still debating if I even want one, might just do the Kobalt low profile tool box and install the fork mounts to that.

I'll be going out of town Sunday and getting back the following Saturday so maybe we can try and plan something within the next month or so. Like I said I have Thursdays and Fridays off work.. even if we can't get a trip due to a schedule conflict we should def try and hit up a trail. Have you ever ridden Chichopee's system up in Gainesville?
I have an access literider tonneau and love it. I can roll it up and out of the way in seconds allowing me to use the bed. Its also nice because i can put stuff in the bed of the truck and not worry about it getting wet if its raining. This is also beneficial on long trips putting all the luggage in the back and freeing up room in the cab.

I'm pretty busy too myself going out of town so we will have to coordinate something.

I haven't riden chicopee yet, I would like to though. I usually ride blankets creek because its close to my house. I also would like to ride the trails up in Ellijay sometime. Its only about a 30-40 minute drive to ellijay from my house.

Good luck on the truck.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:05 AM   #23
GAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to beholdGAmtber23 is a splendid one to behold
After about two weeks of getting the run around at the dealer.. here she is ( me and my little cousin in a couple)
Attached Thumbnails
Finally made a deal!-img_0975.jpg   Finally made a deal!-img_0977.jpg   Finally made a deal!-img_0986.jpg   Finally made a deal!-img_0997.jpg   Finally made a deal!-img_1000.jpg  

Old 06-18-2010, 05:34 AM   #24
Barnone
Barnone's Tacoma Gallery
GA,
Great Taco you ended up with.
Isn't dealing with dealers fun. I wish I could buy a vehicle out of a vending machine.
My next truck will be a white one. Now load up those bikes and head up to the mountains.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:38 AM   #25
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's a major PITA to keep clean,
And the interior is 10 degrees warmer than a different color. I like the color but there is no way in hell I'd ever own that color. See you stick to it they will give you the color you want.

When i went I said anything but black. I actually ended up with the best truck though, the black ones where lesser models. I got Indigo Ink which is dark but not bad, Looks black at night when it's cool out. Black only looks good clean so you end up washing it every single day, or never driving it or worse driving it when it's not clean cause your get sick of cleaning it.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:09 PM   #26
Hey thanks everyone! Really glad to finally have it after such a long wait. Thanks for the reassuring on the color issue, I really wanted Magnetic Gray but the white has quickly been growing on me. Hope to start doing some modest modifications here pretty soon and some major things once I pay it off. Gonna be a fun adventure.. so much to do with such a lack of bread!
Old 10-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #27
WOOOOOOO!!!
Big Tea is a jewel in the roughBig Tea is a jewel in the roughBig Tea is a jewel in the rough

Big Tea's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to be late and somewhat get off topic here, but was considering posting for any mt biking trails (good single track) around the Atlanta area. I'm here for work for a while and have my bike with me but am stuck inside the perimeter with what appears to be mixed use trails available (in other words, dog walkers...).

Anyhow, I saw y'all mention the trails (Blankets Creek and Chicopee) and wondered how they were and about where they were? Thanks