Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Finally joined TW

Old 06-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
kikkoman is on a distinguished road

kikkoman's Tacoma Gallery
Finally joined TW

Finally joined TW after buying my first Toyota, first truck, but most importantly, first Tacoma (and not the last). I've wanted one since I was a kid, and never had a chance to get until last summer. I've avoided forums because I know that one little mod is going to set me off. Plus, I'm not much handy with cars....a broke-chanic, if you will. My truck (2009 TRD Sport DC 4x4) is all stock, but have been eyeing quite a few things...much to the dismay of my wife. I've had to do little things like debadging and removing mud-flaps to make myself feel like I've done something to it. We'll see how much I can squeake through!
Old 06-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HellO!

Welcome to the forum
Old 06-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bout damn time lol!

Welcome aboard
Old 06-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #4
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! What do you have in mind for your first real mod?
Old 06-02-2010, 06:47 PM   #5
Newbee
MNTaco is on a distinguished road

MNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 06-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-02-2010, 06:54 PM   #7
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 06-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #8
Rebecca and Willow's Opa
Fireguy67 will become famous soon enoughFireguy67 will become famous soon enough

Name: Klaus
Fireguy67's Tacoma Gallery
welcome kikkoman!
Old 06-02-2010, 07:16 PM   #9
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
It's not all about the Mods...although I have to admit this place can give you a lot of ideas.

I think the idea is to learn from the experiences of others and hopefully make what money you put into the truck go farther versus making expensive mistakes.

And welcome to the site!
Old 06-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #10
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
^well said
Old 06-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #11
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
Hello! welcome!
Old 06-02-2010, 07:59 PM   #13
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from PA.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Welcome! What do you have in mind for your first real mod?
I'd be really happy if I can just get some BFG AT/KOs, maybe some black Mojave wheels (or even just powder coat the stocks). I suppose a lift could wait....maybe some front spacers to start. But I might have to settle for the tires for now.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
It's not all about the Mods...although I have to admit this place can give you a lot of ideas.

I think the idea is to learn from the experiences of others and hopefully make what money you put into the truck go farther versus making expensive mistakes.

And welcome to the site!
Ahh yes, that is a huge one. I definitely like seeing what others do with their trucks, but avoiding expensive mistakes at the same time would be even better! Thanks for putting it into perspective a bit...
Old 06-03-2010, 06:04 AM   #16
Boosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really nice

Name: Cliff
Boosted17's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!