1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New member in Mid-TENN

Discussion in 'New Members' started by bc2115, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Jun 7, 2010 at 7:26 AM
    bc2115

bc2115 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2010 SR5 4x4
    2" level in front-285x70x17 Nittos on 17x9 XD's
    I've owned two Tacomas now, an 06' bought new and now a new 10'. Love the Toyota trucks!!! To hell with those other brands, they are way over rated. I am a State Cop, I work out of my ride and rack up alot of miles, so a comfortable ride is required. Had some trouble with balancing wheels/tires. I have 28.50x70x17x9 Nittos on XD Series wheels. Truck has been leveled 2" in the front. Any suggestions out there?

2. Jun 7, 2010 at 7:29 AM
    Gr8WhiteTaco

Gr8WhiteTaco bishes love my haircut

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    SOLD 02 Double Cab TRD 4x4
    2005 Mazda 3S hatchback
    Welcome to TW bud :wave: Where u from in TN?
    Edit: Just wondering but what are you using to level the front suspension because that can majorly affect the ride quality

3. Jun 7, 2010 at 7:40 AM
    afd23a

afd23a Well-Known Member

Member:
    The Dynamo of Dixie
    Vehicle:
    05 Access Cab 5 Lugger
    Factory Fog Lights, Removed Secondary Air Filter, Metra Ipod Adapter, Int Wiper Stalk, Wet Okole's, URD Short Shifter, Scanguage II w/Blendmount, Fat Bob's 2.75" spacer lift, ARE topper, SP Performance Pads & Slotted Rotors, 4.10 gears
    Welcome to TW. So I guess I should watch out for Tacomas now when I'm speeding on the interstate :D

If you're close to La Vergne, try 1st Chance Tire & Automotive. They do good work, but sometimes it can take a while. They deal with a lot of custom cars and trucks. I think they're also a Nitto dealer if that matters. They've fixed tire balance problems for me when the chain stores weren't doing it right. Ask for Chance (owner) if you want really good service. Also make sure you have the right lug nuts for your wheels since it seems like most aftermarket wheels are lug centric, not hub centric. Hope you sort out your balance issues.

4. Jun 7, 2010 at 7:52 AM
    calaniz0312

calaniz0312 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Carlos
    Mission, TX
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Pop a Lock tail gate lock, Dee Zee Heavy Duty bed mat, Viper alarm system, Blacked out headlights, Blacked out tailights.
    x2. I'll be sure to look for hidden emergency lights on any tacos that I see. Welcome to TW from south texas.

Products Discussed in

To Top