Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Revising my truck ways !

Old 06-02-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
Lanceuppercut06 is on a distinguished road

Lanceuppercut06's Tacoma Gallery
Revising my truck ways !

Hey guys been a truck guy before . Had a 01 tundra but gave it to my dad got a camry and fucking missed my truck so i got a used 06 Trd offroad editon taco and loving every minute of it . I'll never trade in my truck for another car AGAIN !!!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 02:06 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back to the truck world, Rock Strongo!
Old 06-02-2008, 06:23 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes learning is rough, almost made that mistake, but the good wife talked sense in to me, she knew that I was and always will be a truck guy.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:56 PM   #4
mgaudet7 is on a distinguished road
mgaudet7's Tacoma Gallery
haha i did the same thing... totalled my old truck so ended up buying a Rav4 thinking it was the right choice because of the way gas was but within two months i realized i made the wrong choice so i sold it and bought my taco!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:15 PM   #5
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 06-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #6

Thanks guys for the welcome back feels good to be back.Yeah man the car thing didnt last too long, cuz trucks are too universal
and so much fun to have . and when i got my car it was during my move so i screwed myself twice . lol So now that i got a truck whats been the recent talk ? Whats new for the taco. well before i had the tundra and it was a completely different set up .
Old 06-05-2008, 03:14 PM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent choice of rides! Welcome!
Old 06-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-05-2008, 06:42 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!! gotta have a truck man!!! its a necessity, as is water and beer!!!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 06:44 PM   #11
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
its a necessity, as is water and beer!!!!!
Um.....no food?
Old 06-05-2008, 06:52 PM   #12
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Um.....no food?
beer is the food of the gods man!!! i'll have steak, potatos, and ribs and shrimp too. oh yeah, and my favorite........deer!!!!!!!.........dammit ......i made myself hungry again. gotta go eat now!!!!! thanks for mentioning food chris!!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 07:00 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
beer is the food of the gods man!!! i'll have steak, potatos, and ribs and shrimp too. oh yeah, and my favorite........deer!!!!!!!.........dammit ......i made myself hungry again. gotta go eat now!!!!! thanks for mentioning food chris!!!!
YW!.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:09 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
YW!.
just got back from dennys!! i got the superbird, but unfortunately......they were outta tomatos!!!! oh well...........it worked. now.........its sleep time!!
Old 06-08-2008, 02:28 PM   #15

Ok here is the pic of my truck