Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Taco owner from Kodiak Island, AK

Old 06-19-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
New Taco owner from Kodiak Island, AK

Just subscribed to the forum after reading many threads and post, mostly about stereo replacement and T/O bearing/pilot shaft issues. Good forum here, lots of good info!

About me: Just recently purchased an 05 double cab short bed SR5 TRD OffRoad with the V-6 and the 6-speed manual. I really like the truck cept for the T/O bearing issue. I did the research and found a fix which i posted a link to under thread "6 speed issues". I will post it here too.

I've been in the military for about 4.5 years now, proudly serving in the USCG. Been stationed in WA, VA and currently an MP in Kodiak, AK. Born and raised in WA then moved to CO. When I leave the service I will be moving back to CO where the rest of my family is.

I will post pics of my Taco shortly. Thanks for all the good info again guys, I will be browsing more and posting as i get more familiar with my new truck!

http://www.sumoparts.com/transmissio...aa051-2-1.aspx
Old 06-19-2010, 04:52 PM   #2
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!