Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Anyone know where to get a cheap front windshield in the inland empire for cheap?

Old 06-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #1
Rolling Low And Smashing Hard
frankygomez01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Franky
frankygomez01's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know where to get a cheap front windshield in the inland empire for cheap?

My 2000 Tacoma has a huge crack on the front windshield an I need a new one. Can anyone hook it up for cheap in the inland empire? Reply as soon as possible!
Old 06-21-2010, 10:35 PM   #3
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
I always heard safelite was good, cheap and fast. I heard they will also deal with your insurance for you if you go that route.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:36 PM   #4
Do u know where to get one ?
Old 06-21-2010, 10:45 PM   #6
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankygomez01 View Post
Do u know where to get one ?
you mean where to get a windshield from safelite?

Just google the company

Here You Go

and just give them a call. My gf got it done on her mercedes and they came to the house to do the repair. I dont know if it was the cheapest, just the quickest and easiet
Old 06-21-2010, 10:54 PM   #7
Jdkeller im in riverside
Old 06-21-2010, 10:59 PM   #9
Alright thanks fa who man
Old 06-22-2010, 12:02 AM   #10
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
I can't get the for sure one I'm talking about. I looked a couple up and it may be one of these. I'll get you a definite answer in the morning. Try these two though and get a quote.

909-355-2447 -affordable glass and screen

800-709-0999 affordable auto glass