1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Truck questions and I want to do it right.

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Rarrrrrr, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Oct 11, 2010 at 5:20 AM
    Rarrrrrr

Rarrrrrr [OP] Member

Member:
    Seattle
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC TRD OR - MAG GRY
    Hello Everyone -

I should be getting my new '11 Mag Grey DC TRD OR in the next couple days and I had a couple of quick questions.

I am going to order a set of Icon Coilovers (I am thinking non-res since I dont think I will not be doing too much extended or long distance stuff to worry about shock fade).

^^ I want to start by leveling the front via coilover. It will give me the parts I need to build up to a full icon kit. (I would like to just go all out with a stage 4 kit, but dont have a bunch of dough to spend right this minute after buying truck.) Where is the best place to purchase Icon gear?

Getting a set of konig countersteers 16X8 in grey and just going to mount stock tires on them for now then bump up to bigger BFGs once I save up for the UCAs and the rear suspension stuff to complete the lift.

I just wanted to say "hello" and find out if you guys think there is anything I am missing besides a bunch of dough...

Cheers

Rarrrrrr

Products Discussed in

To Top