1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Newby with questions

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Famous Franks, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Feb 10, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    Famous Franks

Famous Franks [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    13 Double Cab Long Bed
    Trailer Brake, future supercharger
    Hello Tacoma Forum. Newby Frank here. Just purchased a used 2013 4 door Tacoma V6 4WD. It will be mostly used for towing a Featherlite car trailer and some vintage cars to shows, but I have a 14 yr old son who gets his permit in a few months so he'll be getting my daily driver Matrix.

Has anyone made the sliding rear window power? Has anyone added dual exhuaust tips without changing the exhaust system? I want to keep it conservative and somewhat quite. And I'm interested in getting the Supercharger too. Thank you! Frank

2. Feb 10, 2013 at 1:21 PM
    smurf taco

smurf taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Hobe Sound, Fl
    Vehicle:
    speedway blue 09 prerunner sport 2wd
    brite ass led headlights and fogs, fuel hostage wheels, mellow tone dual exhaust, black westin bull bar, go rhino nerf bars, toyota neoprene black and blue seat covers, image dynamics door speakers all around, Bilsteins 5100s all around set at 0 with maxtrac spindles and eibach coils and total chaos UCAs with OCtaco brakelines all around and all pro expo leafs in the rear running 295/70/17 cooper ST Maxx, cobra cb radio w/ 3ft fire stik, bed lights, jvc double din head unit, AC in cab mod, AFE CAI...more mods to come

Products Discussed in

To Top