1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hey Y'all from Colorado

Discussion in 'New Members' started by mommehK, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Apr 13, 2013 at 2:58 PM
    mommehK

mommehK [OP] Never let your fear decide your fate

Member:
    First Name:
    Kel
    Durango
    Vehicle:
    08 Black PreRunner TRD
    ProComp 2.5" Level Kit, MB TKO 16" wheels, Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/75/16, Plasti-derp'd grill & back bumper, 13" EuroStyle AntennaX, TRD logo Valve Stem Caps, Debadged, Disable Seatbelt Chime Mod
    Long time Taco owner, I'm on version 3 right now.

My late hubby had a silver '04 xtra cab 4 cyl when we married, then we had a black '06 double cab PreRunner, and last Fall I just picked up an '08 PreRunner access cab. I got the latest one with the intentions of using it as a part-time DD, but more primarily for outdoor sports: mountain biking, snowboarding, etc (my true DD is an '06 BMW X3).

I moved out to Durango, CO just 3 months ago from Asheville, NC. Decided to leave the Taco behind in NC with the s/o because I had a slight notion to actually sell it. WTF was I thinking? I miss my Taco. I got to see her in March for a weekend...weather is getting amazingly beautiful & warm here and I want to take her out and let her enjoy this side of the country too!

S/O has a modded Jeep and the mod bug has bit a freaking plug out of me with the Taco now thanks to him! She's stock, unfortunately only 2WD (yeah, smart chick move I know), but has so much potential. When the tax refunds start rolling in I'm changing out the rims/tires first, then will probably put a little budget lift on. Not sure what else I want to do, but with only being about 2 hours away from Moab, I'm thinking of turning her into as much of a desert/mountain ride as I can. (Always open to ideas/suggestions...wink wink nudge nudge)

S/O will kick my butt probably for posting this, but he had to get creative in getting Rubi home from the shop on expired tags....WTG Taco!! :woot:

-mK

[​IMG]

2. Apr 13, 2013 at 2:59 PM
    Blacktacoma23

Blacktacoma23 If your tires don't rub you can fit bigger tires

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2011 Mall Crawler/84'
    6" BDS DB, 37", Dirt King, Total chaos UCA's w/ Heims, Fox c/o's, 4-banger fenders, 37" Nittos, 4.88 w/ rear ARB, AP Expos, 17x9 Method beadlocks, cab mount relocation, "Insain fab" tub, 5% tint, 10" Rockford Fosgates, Magnaflow 18" custom catback exhaust, AFE intake, Trail Gear bumper, Crown brake lines F/R
  3. Apr 13, 2013 at 3:11 PM
    Skinny Rogers

Skinny Rogers U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze

Member:
    First Name:
    Lance
    NC
    Vehicle:
    10 taco
    Welcome to tw!

4. Apr 13, 2013 at 3:25 PM
    82 yotaman

82 yotaman H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman

Member:
    First Name:
    BUBBA
    Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    1982 toyta pickup/2013 toy MGM dcab 4x4 trd
    avs bugshield, avs inchannel vent visors, weather techs, trd shift knob, tailgate theft mod, windows tinted to 20%, wet okole front and back and black level 8 guardians wrapped in 265/75/R16 Duratracs oil catch can mod interior LED's, pop & lock pl5500, Leer 180 topper, OME full lift with Arb bullbar
    Welcome to TW and you got a 2wd where you live have fun next winter make sure to put weight in the bed.

5. Apr 13, 2013 at 7:44 PM
    mommehK

Member:
    First Name:
    Kel
    Durango
    Vehicle:
    08 Black PreRunner TRD
    ProComp 2.5" Level Kit, MB TKO 16" wheels, Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/75/16, Plasti-derp'd grill & back bumper, 13" EuroStyle AntennaX, TRD logo Valve Stem Caps, Debadged, Disable Seatbelt Chime Mod
    ^^^Yeah, I know. I bought the 2WD 2 months before I knew I was moving...then when out of nowhere a job offer came for relo, that was why I considered selling her. That's okay, the Bimmer handles just fine out here in the winter. ;)

6. Apr 24, 2013 at 9:39 AM
    Heellockers86

Heellockers86 New Member

Member:
    this chick is a troll from many other MB's watch yourself.

7. Apr 24, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    mommehK

Member:
    First Name:
    Kel
    Durango
    Vehicle:
    08 Black PreRunner TRD
    Yeah not hard to figure out who you are. From stalking me on one forum to stalking me to other forums? Just brilliant of you.

8. Apr 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Welcome aboard! :wave:

Products Discussed in

To Top