Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   New Members (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new-members/)
-   -   Hello fellow Taco owners!!! From Houston TX!! (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new-members/285930-hello-fellow-taco-owners-houston-tx.html)

fenderpicks 07-10-2013 09:15 PM

Hello fellow Taco owners!!! From Houston TX!!

Hi everyone, I purchased my 2013 Tacoma 3 weeks ago.
It is the Tacoma Baja Series in White.

Im also a hobby detailer, i been spending the last 2 weeks compounding / polishing the truck, and i am still not finished with it yet.
Currently trying to figure out the scratches and swirls is on the outside of my headlight or inside....

PS: As of now, all of the graphics has been removed... to make my life easier in cleaning / polishing.

Also does anyone know how to aim headlights on the 2012+?
I looked everywhere and couldnt find any infos on the 2012+

BulletToothTony 07-10-2013 11:16 PM

Welcome to TW. Nice looking truck, I'm assuming it'll never see dirt since you're waxing and polishing it for a few weeks :) regardless you'll have the cleanest truck around :cool:

Foihdzas 07-10-2013 11:17 PM

Welcome :cool:

RLDTACO 07-11-2013 02:23 AM

Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!

fenderpicks 07-11-2013 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BulletToothTony (Post 7146813)
Welcome to TW. Nice looking truck, I'm assuming it'll never see dirt since you're waxing and polishing it for a few weeks :) regardless you'll have the cleanest truck around :cool:

Hahha yes ur right, it will most likely never see dirt, unless it is some kind of emergency.

I came from owning a WRX to a Tacoma lol

Does anyone know how to aim the headlights of the 2013 Taco??

EODTRD 07-11-2013 07:55 AM

Welcome, I really like how the baja looks in white. Nice choice.

GO4TH 07-11-2013 09:18 AM

On my Tacoma there was a little knob with a screw in it that i turned to adjust the height of the beam, i will post a pic if it will help

Large 07-11-2013 09:21 AM

Welcome, I think I know what neighborhood that is :anon: as far as aiming the headlights there are a few threads but it's pretty easy/straightforward. There is a small knob the size of a dime you rotate clock/counter clockwise to move the beam up and down, it's on the back of the headlight housing which is easily reachable under the hood.

fenderpicks 07-11-2013 09:28 AM

U know what neighborhood that is o.O? Do u live around me lol?

If any of you can find a thread for aiming headlights for me that would be great, because every single one i found has the invalid / not found link for the instruction of aiming....

There is only 1 bolt on the back of the light that is turnable... so im guessing it is that one? Is a hex bolt??

SABAJA 07-11-2013 11:07 PM

Nice truck! I own the same identical model 3 hours away from you. Diggin the nerf bars you chose. I have some but they're a little different on mine. Have you decided on what you're going to do (if anything) to customize the truck? It's fine as it is of course, but are you planning on doing anything like liners, tonneau's, or that sort of thing?

Funny, I came from an STI, and I'm a hobbyist detailer as well, but I'm probably not going to go hog-wild with this truck. It's white dude. You won't be able to see the swirls anyway!! ; )