1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FNG

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Tattooduck101, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Sep 4, 2013 at 7:23 AM
    Tattooduck101

Tattooduck101 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matthew
    Delaware
    Vehicle:
    2011 Double cab TRD Sport
    LED dome, Map and License lights LED floor Illumination Taco Tunes 10" Sub Box Kenwood 300watt amp
    Hello, so this is where I introduce myself and say hello to all. My name is Matthew, im from Middletown, DE. I work for DART first state repairing transit busses. Id like to shout to all my first shift nightcrawlers! I turn 34 the 23rd of september. Im married to my wonderful wife Miranda for 8 yrs now. I ride a 96 cb750 honda nighthawk, a 2011 Tacoma, and my wife rides in a 2010 scion xd. So you can tell im all about japanese designs (if my tattoos didnt give it away :) We have an awesome dog named peanut who is a japanese chin. I enjoy sashimi cut by me with my yanagi, and a few sapporos to wash it all down. I enjoy being outside when its not toooo humid, and playing my xbox when crappy out. My gamertag is NuckinFutzo to any of you who do the same, always good to have allies in gears or racing games. Im looking foreward to making new friends on here, since i know you all have similar interests, in tacomas at least. C-Ya

372.jpg
    036.jpg
    133.jpg
    255.jpg
    pix1.jpg

2. Sep 4, 2013 at 7:35 AM
    Large

Large Red

Member:
    Welcome, nice truck.

Products Discussed in

To Top