1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New From Florida

Discussion in 'New Members' started by djurisicb, May 18, 2009.

1. May 18, 2009 at 1:52 PM
    djurisicb

djurisicb [OP] Member

Member:
    Miami
    Vehicle:
    Taco 4x4 SR5
    arb Bull bar, homelink,IPF fog lights, ipod conection, extra 12 vlt outlets, bed cover, Fishing pool holders on the bed, Bed led Lights , Kenwood 6140 with dvd and Gps, Angel front lights, Pioneer speakers, 4x4 dial mod, 2 1/2 incn lift with dakar leaf springs and old man emu nitro shock absorbers, ARB freezeer, dynolock tale gate, auto up driver window, weather tech mats,air compresor, Auto power windows up and down Driver and copilot
    I have being an off road enthusiast since I was a kid , coming from Venezuela where off roading its an everyday business. I have a 2009 taco with an ARB bull bar, weather tech mats, dyno lock tailgate lock, ipod interface, a couple of extra 12 v outlets, I have instaled the factory compass because tan models do not have it, also i am inthe process of installing the ac converter , looking for an inclinometer from a toyota prado also to be installed,I have instaled a visor homelink, trd wheels are on its way, real truck bedcover. My other cars are a 4runner one 2008 and the other is an 2001.

I am looking foward to finish my taco to do some off road camping.

Thanks
    DJ

2. May 18, 2009 at 1:55 PM
    w8n4mud

w8n4mud I'm back.

Member:
    First Name:
    Albert
    Chula Vista, CA
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tacoma Off Road DCSB
    Stock. Purchased 2/17/19. Cement!
    Nice truck! Greetings from San Diego and Welcome to TacomaWorld.

3. May 18, 2009 at 2:08 PM
    TEX357

TEX357 TX

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 TACOMA
    285\70-17 BFGoodrich KM2's 17x8 Pro Comp 7089
    Welcome!!

4. May 18, 2009 at 2:12 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Nice Work...Welcome to the board- Enjoy what you find!!

Products Discussed in

To Top