Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Long island, ny taco's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2013, 09:31 AM   #361
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Heroes on the water
The "HOW" website is http://heroesonthewater.org/home to learn more.

They are on Facebook too - there is an outing in North Jersey June 15 and another June 29 at Sandy Hook.

I know they are always looking for help and they had a great event last Saturday in Wildwood.

I just signed up to help them out so figured some like minded people in here may enjoy giving back to those who have given so much for us.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #362
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
More red-tape coming

http://www.usglassmag.com/2013/06/ib.../#.UbI6SJy57iM
Old 06-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #363
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for whats up on fathers day weekend?
Old 06-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #364
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
just got hoe from stickers shop..
picked up the solid bearing remover tool..from him
hit a freakin monsoon on way out on da bike.....
was fun at 85 mph and 40 knot winds and hail
Old 06-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #365
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my buddy just flew in from az
so i might be hitting the beach up tomm . afternoon / evening, bbq, ect......
come on down
Old 06-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #366
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I may be down after work. I'll let ya know
Old 06-12-2013, 10:39 AM   #367
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Kevin View Post
I may be down after work. I'll let ya know

a bit windy
hopefully wind dies down this late afternoon
Old 06-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #368
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
meet friday

what's everyone doing this Friday night
Old 06-12-2013, 08:40 PM   #369
BIG DADDY

epic time
Old 06-13-2013, 07:38 PM   #370

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickers View Post
what's everyone doing this Friday night
If I hang around and work saturday instead of going to PA, ill probably hit up the beach. Ill be able to try out my CB. lol
Old 06-13-2013, 08:15 PM   #371

cool maybe all pull the plate off the jeep and put it on the taco and take that to the beach
Old 06-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #372

sore thumb tonight anyone
Old 06-20-2013, 04:20 AM   #373

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickers View Post
sore thumb tonight anyone
What happened to you?
Old 06-20-2013, 06:18 AM   #374
BIG DADDY

Old 06-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #375
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
Finally picked up the Empire Passport. I slpet on getting the 4x4 permit but the passport is better than nothing. Will pay for itself. Anyway, I live out in west Brooklyn but Im always down to take a ride out of the city and BBQ with beers.

Captree yesterday

Old 06-21-2013, 06:58 AM   #376
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post
Finally picked up the Empire Passport. I slpet on getting the 4x4 permit but the passport is better than nothing. Will pay for itself. Anyway, I live out in west Brooklyn but Im always down to take a ride out of the city and BBQ with beers.

Captree yesterday

Dam u just missed me and li kevin we were there just on beach

Anyone up for some beach bbq and fishing this weekend
For those of u with no 4x4 permit we can pick u up from parking lot
Old 06-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #377
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

facemob's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday may be a possibility. See if I can re work my schedule a bit. Do weekends only work for you? Unfortunately i am in the hospitality industry so weekends and holidays are the busy time, and weekdays are a bit more open (does make it nice to have off on random Wednesdays when the world is working).

I need to dig out my surf rod and I also just signed up for the free marine fishing permit. I see in a few posts earlier you ride Brutalguy. Im into that also, what are you on currently?
Old 06-21-2013, 11:14 AM   #378
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post
Sunday may be a possibility. See if I can re work my schedule a bit. Do weekends only work for you? Unfortunately i am in the hospitality industry so weekends and holidays are the busy time, and weekdays are a bit more open (does make it nice to have off on random Wednesdays when the world is working).

I need to dig out my surf rod and I also just signed up for the free marine fishing permit. I see in a few posts earlier you ride Brutalguy. Im into that also, what are you on currently?
IM ON A DR650 RIGHT NOW......
HARLEY SOON OR SHOULD I SAY WHEN I FIND SOME $$$$
THIS SUNDAY I HAVE A PARTY IN AFTERNOON
WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS WORK THOUGH.....
WE HAVE BEEN DOING WEDNESDAYS FOR A FEW WEEKS IN A ROW NOW....
CAN ALWAYS TAKE THE BIKES OUT THERE....
Old 06-21-2013, 11:27 AM   #379

facemob's Tacoma Gallery
Wednesdays usually seem to work for me as well. Maybe we can work something out for this week. What are you guys catching of the shore right now? Ill try to get my set up ready.
DR is nice! Ive been really thinking about a DR or DL (my ideal garage would be a DR400 and DL 1000, however money, space and free time all seem to be working against me). Sport bike just isnt fesaible in the city, but is nice for a shot on the LIE. Keep me posted if your thinking about wed and Ill try to make it out

Products Discussed in this Thread