Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Long island, ny taco's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #21
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
Ive probably kayaked right passed you im in that area alot.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #22
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoLI View Post
Ive probably kayaked right passed you im in that area alot.
ill be there all day monday......if your there stop by have a drink....
we are usally the only guys there with boats.....
if you will be around the beach club monday and you still have the rear diff skid bring it ill take it
Old 08-06-2010, 01:59 PM   #23
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
farmingville LI here

Old 08-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #24
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nice im lovin the black flares
Old 08-06-2010, 07:43 PM   #25
thanks when i first got the truck i wasn't crazy about them but they grew on me. i cant wait to start modding it. once my car is up and running
Old 08-07-2010, 04:43 AM   #26
Yesterdayz is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Yesterdayz's Tacoma Gallery
That Corey Beach?
Old 08-07-2010, 08:13 AM   #27
BIG DADDY

Old 08-07-2010, 11:51 AM   #28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesterdayz View Post
That Corey Beach?
yes sir, i'm also down by the patchogue docks every once in a while

and i work up in PJS so im sure you'll see me around
Old 08-07-2010, 11:56 AM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5pt0 View Post
yes sir, i'm also down by the patchogue docks every once in a while

and i work up in PJS so im sure you'll see me around
Cool. I live in PJS. Where do you work?
Old 08-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesterdayz View Post
Cool. I live in PJS. Where do you work?
i work at a karate school off wilson by the NYSC in thee
Old 08-12-2010, 06:09 AM   #31
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
farmingville LI here

farmingville here as well.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:33 PM   #32
BIG DADDY

any of you guys up for a ride to wharton saturaday to meet up with the jersey crew....
im heading out there
Old 08-12-2010, 12:43 PM   #33
Can't this weekend
Old 08-12-2010, 01:17 PM   #34
BIG DADDY

come on guys we need to represent
Old 11-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #35
1finetaco is on a distinguished road
1finetaco's Tacoma Gallery
College point Queens.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #36
BIG DADDY

sweet ride
Old 11-06-2010, 07:16 AM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrsdup View Post
farmingville here as well.
pretty sure i have seen your truck a few times before on portion rd as well as in stop and shop. i remember stopping to check out the grille, trucked looked great
Old 11-24-2010, 09:10 PM   #38
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pretty sure i have seen your truck a few times before on portion rd as well as in stop and shop. i remember stopping to check out the grille, trucked looked great
yup that was me. im always at stop n shop, lol im hoping to lift it in the spring...hoping. haha
Old 11-26-2010, 04:06 PM   #39
yeah me2 man .. hopefully
Old 11-26-2010, 04:11 PM   #40
BIG DADDY

stokes meet tomm.........

Products Discussed in this Thread