Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Long island, ny taco's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #481
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Kevin View Post
I gots ta wire up a fire pump and control panel and do sensing lines tomorrow at work. Hoping to be out by 2-3pm the latest
see ya i am out 4am
Old 09-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #482
Takohma is on a distinguished road
Name: Zach
Takohma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
just spoke the park office they are open today until 445pm
and at 8am - 4pm tomm
and also montauk office is open 8am-4pm tomm as well
Excellent news! looks like i'll be able to go and get one tomorrow after work. this is the babylon office at belmont lake right?
Old 09-14-2013, 08:00 AM   #483
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No robert moses
Or montauk
Old 09-14-2013, 12:16 PM   #484
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Huh?
Old 09-15-2013, 09:19 AM   #485
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered a compressor from Northern Tools, hopefully should be here this week so i'll be game for beach day soon!..... Wish I could have done hither hills this weekend though, was out there a few weeks ago, love it...
Old 09-15-2013, 04:29 PM   #486
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachingtaco View Post
just ordered a compressor from Northern Tools, hopefully should be here this week so i'll be game for beach day soon!..... Wish I could have done hither hills this weekend though, was out there a few weeks ago, love it...
Ya didn't miss anything because SOMEONE canceled
Old 09-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #487
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Ya didn't miss anything because SOMEONE canceled
WAS THERE U KNOW SHOW....
Old 09-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #488

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
WAS THERE U KNOW SHOW....
I called and msged you.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #489

Quote:
I called and msged you.
I needed directions, then read your post on here saying no robert moses or montauk. Me confusy
Old 09-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #490
BIG DADDY

Quote:
I called and msged you.
Quote:
I needed directions, then read your post on here saying no robert moses or montauk. Me confusy
YEA NO SERVICE....
THANT WAS FOR GUY GETTING PERMIT....
WILL BE AT DEMO FOR A PARTY / BBQ THURSDAY AFTERNNON/ NIGHT FOR ANY WANT TO COME ON DOWN
SORRY
MONTAUK THE END Y6OU NO CAN GO NO FURTHER.....
THIS WEEKEND IS MT WASH TRIP IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO
HAS TO BE THE BEST PLACE EAST OF MISSISSIPPI.......SICK SCENERY
Old 09-17-2013, 09:40 PM   #491
ColombianTaco97 is on a distinguished road
Name: JD
ColombianTaco97's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys im looking for a used bed cap for the single cab! anyone has any ideas of a used one? I did the old craiglist search but it seems that the 1st gen caps are scarce... I just don't wanna spend that much on a new one.. thanks!!
Old 09-18-2013, 04:47 AM   #492
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColombianTaco97 View Post
hey guys im looking for a used bed cap for the single cab! anyone has any ideas of a used one? I did the old craiglist search but it seems that the 1st gen caps are scarce... I just don't wanna spend that much on a new one.. thanks!!
YOU CAN TRY A PLACE IN HEMPSTEAD
TENT N TRAILER CITY
OR THERE IS A GUY IN RVC "I WILL CHECK ON THE NAME OF THAT PLACE AND SEE IF HE IS STILL THERE TODAY
Old 09-18-2013, 10:57 AM   #493
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColombianTaco97 View Post
Not sure on pricing but check out "trailer city east" in Commack 631-864-9494.....My company bought a top a while back and the service was good but I don't remember the price. Worth calling though.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:09 AM   #494
ColombianTaco97 is on a distinguished road
Name: JD
ColombianTaco97's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys thanks so much for such fast response! Ive tried both places which they r the same in commack and in hempstead! They want 1500 for a new one i dont wanna spend that much on it! Im emailing a guy in jersey for a used one hes asking 300 i might be able to get it for 250!! Ill let u know guys knows how the mession went!
Old 09-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #495

no problem at all, good luck.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:01 AM   #496

new OBA has arrived....
Old 09-23-2013, 05:59 AM   #497
BIG DADDY

Quote:
new OBA has arrived....

WHAT U GET
IM LOVIN MINE
Old 09-23-2013, 03:26 PM   #498

Q-Industries MV-89G, it's in the northern catalog. Dual cylinders, this thing puts out some air. To check it out I air"d down to 18psi (stock tires) and timed it to see how fast it'll fill'm back up to 34psi. At a min and 30 seconds I was at 36psi so I figure i'll be in the min 20 range per tire. I'm cool with that!
Old 09-23-2013, 04:10 PM   #499
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Q-Industries MV-89G, it's in the northern catalog. Dual cylinders, this thing puts out some air. To check it out I air"d down to 18psi (stock tires) and timed it to see how fast it'll fill'm back up to 34psi. At a min and 30 seconds I was at 36psi so I figure i'll be in the min 20 range per tire. I'm cool with that!
woot dam that's what it takes me for my 285's and I am happy with mine
and I bet I paid a lot more
that thing looks badass
where did or are you going to mount it?
Old 09-24-2013, 04:29 AM   #500

Yeah, it seems to work pretty well. I wasn't going to mount it cause I only need it every so often and it has it's own carrying case. Someday I might with a tank too, lift and tires first though! ...When I get some time I was going to do a quick review for the site.

Products Discussed in this Thread