Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Long island, ny taco's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2013, 12:06 PM   #501
ColombianTaco97 is on a distinguished road
Name: JD
ColombianTaco97's Tacoma Gallery
yo guys anybody here is running on ur 1st gen taco an elite front bumper?? r these things even legal on the streets.. i work in brooklyn at night at 2 aholes have backed into me while park!! i wanna upgrade that front bumper!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:29 AM   #502
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys and gals! Just letting you know that TW Secret Santa is on for anyone who is interested. Cutoff is November 15th.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...mber-15th.html

Thanks!
Alex
Old 10-24-2013, 05:19 AM   #503
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know of a decent firestone shop on the island for alignments?
Old 10-30-2013, 06:36 AM   #504
Jstrumpf is on a distinguished road

Jstrumpf's Tacoma Gallery
Long island, ny taco's

Selden/ Port Jefferson here... Have been out on the beach a few times... Love my truck! Been on the forum for a while but just decided to register and make a username! Alot of great people and great info on here!

My 08 Access Cab:
Old 10-31-2013, 11:10 AM   #505
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrumpf View Post
Selden/ Port Jefferson here... Have been out on the beach a few times... Love my truck! Been on the forum for a while but just decided to register and make a username! Alot of great people and great info on here!

My 08 Access Cab:
Welcome neighbor, Port jeff station here......
Old 11-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #507
belone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
belone12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
U have a place to do it at
Should only take a few hours for front coils
Im sure if u gave stickers " a member here a few $$" he would gladly do it t his shop
Thanks for the advice BGR. Stickers did a great job on the install of my billies and front brake pads. Some rust created a few obstacles which he was able to get around and improve. And while he was under the truck he fixed a few other things that he came across which I appreciate. Truck rides great now. If anyone needs help on LI, I recommend reaching out to Stickers. Very fairly priced and very resourceful/efficient/knowledgeable.
No more spacers! Next stop UCA's.
Attached Thumbnails
Long island, ny taco's-beach-taco-nov13.jpg   Long island, ny taco's-clean-taco-nov13.jpg  
Old 11-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #508
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by belone12 View Post
Thanks for the advice BGR. Stickers did a great job on the install of my billies and front brake pads. Some rust created a few obstacles which he was able to get around and improve. And while he was under the truck he fixed a few other things that he came across which I appreciate. Truck rides great now. If anyone needs help on LI, I recommend reaching out to Stickers. Very fairly priced and very resourceful/efficient/knowledgeable.
No more spacers! Next stop UCA's.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-ucas-new.html
Old 11-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #509
ColombianTaco97 is on a distinguished road
Name: JD
ColombianTaco97's Tacoma Gallery
guys im looking for a used bed cap for a regular cab!! please if anyone has some good info ill gladly appreciated!!!!
Old 11-21-2013, 04:49 PM   #510
badphish14 will become famous soon enoughbadphish14 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
badphish14's Tacoma Gallery
Couple of good sales coming up. Looking to do a 3" lift for a long time. What are you guys running and did you do it yourself?
From what I've read I'm leaning towards toytech or Old man emu.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:45 PM   #511
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by badphish14 View Post
Couple of good sales coming up. Looking to do a 3" lift for a long time. What are you guys running and did you do it yourself?
From what I've read I'm leaning towards toytech or Old man emu.
GO OLD MAN
AND YES DID IT MYSELF
IF U HAS A DRIVEWAY WE CAN DO
OR WE CAN USE STICKERS
Old 11-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #512
badphish14 will become famous soon enoughbadphish14 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Thanks! Now I have to read up and figure out which coils to get.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:56 AM   #513
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by badphish14 View Post
Thanks! Now I have to read up and figure out which coils to get.
stock bumpers?
are you planing on upgrading or a winch up front?
if so 886's are for you
if not 885 id say.....
Old 11-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #514

Firefighter:
Yeah stock bumpers and no winch. I'd love them both just don't really have the need or cash.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #515
BIG DADDY

Yup
Look into either 884's or 5's
Old 11-23-2013, 12:55 AM   #516
DougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Doug
DougDeBonet's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2014 Pyrite Mica TRD off-road on order. Hoping to have it by the end of December! Been looking on here since I ordered it and all the pictures of your lifts and bumpers are killing me because I know I won't have the money to mod it with the payments lol. Hopefully I'll be able to though.

I'm from Lake Grove, just south of SBU. Not too far from port Jeff. Nice to see guys from Long Island on here. No one else on Long Island has my other car, 1985 Toyota Cressida, mild mods, 1UZ V8 engine from a Lex SC400, BC coilovers, I'm around sliding once in a while, it's a daily until I get this truck.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:16 AM   #517
belone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbelone12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
belone12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
GO OLD MAN
AND YES DID IT MYSELF
IF U HAS A DRIVEWAY WE CAN DO
OR WE CAN USE STICKERS
I 2nd the Stickers nod.
I went Bilstein. If you're not looking to load up on front-end weight it may save you some $ to put towards a plate bumper (my intention). I guess it really depends on how much the bumper you like weighs (determines coils, suspension,etc).
Old 11-25-2013, 02:13 PM   #518
NoWayOut is on a distinguished road
NoWayOut's Tacoma Gallery
Badphish, if your interested I will soon have a used set of Icon coilovers to unload. Coming off my 4runner.

Just waiting on my 700lb coilovers to come in.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:04 AM   #519
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
for ever one how need help with lifts or just need help doing up keep on your truck hers my cell # 631 806 5317 feel free to shoot me a call and all do my best to help you out thanks evan
Old 11-26-2013, 03:09 PM   #520
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickers View Post
for ever one how need help with lifts or just need help doing up keep on your truck hers my cell # 631 806 5317 feel free to shoot me a call and all do my best to help you out thanks evan
Holy chit he is out of prison

Products Discussed in this Thread