Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Long island, ny taco's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2014, 02:45 PM   #801
DougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Doug
DougDeBonet's Tacoma Gallery
Long island, ny taco's

Now that I'm saving some money with this honda I can go get county or both haha. I'll most likely just do county with green key for now since I don't have fishing gear. Lol.

Is the empire passport the one where I can take the truck on the beaches without fishing stuff orrrrr do I still need the 4wd fishing vehicle permit?
Old 03-23-2014, 08:08 AM   #802
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougDeBonet View Post
Now that I'm saving some money with this honda I can go get county or both haha. I'll most likely just do county with green key for now since I don't have fishing gear. Lol.

Is the empire passport the one where I can take the truck on the beaches without fishing stuff orrrrr do I still need the 4wd fishing vehicle permit?
I don't think so, empire pass is just a parking pass for the parking lots. Nothing to do with 4x4 access.
Old 03-23-2014, 10:41 AM   #803
DougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Gotcha so that's pointless then really lmao. I'd need the fishing pass and 2 rods to keep on me haha.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:58 PM   #804
surfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
surfrat's Tacoma Gallery
who needs AP expo springs!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post8398264
Old 03-24-2014, 12:30 PM   #805
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Gotcha so that's pointless then really lmao. I'd need the fishing pass and 2 rods to keep on me haha.
I only know cause last year I accidently bought that pass first, online....Only to find out it wasn't the right one and than had to buy the real one! lol
Old 03-24-2014, 12:33 PM   #806

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachingtaco View Post
I only know cause last year I accidently bought that pass first, online....Only to find out it wasn't the right one and than had to buy the real one! lol

Lol true that so what do you recommend? County 4x4 beach pass and state fishing 4x4 pass?
Old 03-24-2014, 06:13 PM   #807

Quote:
Lol true that so what do you recommend? County 4x4 beach pass and state fishing 4x4 pass?
Those are the 2 passes that will get you on the beaches, but it's up to you which one to get if your choosing.....I got the state pass last year but never got to use it but I've been getting the county pass and going to smiths point since I got the taco. I love it down there and it's a long beach, probably goes down a mile or two so you can go to the end if you want to try to avoid the crowds..I have heard that demo point is a little small but I can't say that for a fact cause I've never been there.....I was going to get the state pass cause a few guys (BGR for one) on here go to that demo point and thought I'd check it out....Just didn't realize they don't have air hookups down there so I ended up getting an onboard air compressor....By the time I got it though winter came and nobody was going down anymore! lol.....but also found out from BGR that a beach buggy group has some kind of air up station down there that I never knew about........I will say though smiths point has a bunch of air up stations.....ok, end of the book! lol
Old 03-24-2014, 10:02 PM   #808

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Those are the 2 passes that will get you on the beaches, but it's up to you which one to get if your choosing.....I got the state pass last year but never got to use it but I've been getting the county pass and going to smiths point since I got the taco. I love it down there and it's a long beach, probably goes down a mile or two so you can go to the end if you want to try to avoid the crowds..I have heard that demo point is a little small but I can't say that for a fact cause I've never been there.....I was going to get the state pass cause a few guys (BGR for one) on here go to that demo point and thought I'd check it out....Just didn't realize they don't have air hookups down there so I ended up getting an onboard air compressor....By the time I got it though winter came and nobody was going down anymore! lol.....but also found out from BGR that a beach buggy group has some kind of air up station down there that I never knew about........I will say though smiths point has a bunch of air up stations.....ok, end of the book! lol

I deff plan on county. Just unsure of state yet haha. Idk yet.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:02 PM   #809

Law Enforcement:
I also need to donate to libb
Old 03-25-2014, 01:03 AM   #810
badphish14 will become famous soon enoughbadphish14 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
badphish14's Tacoma Gallery
Demo is bigger than sore thumb of actual beach. LIBBA has the air stations at demo only that I know about. Last year it was tuff with the plovers, every time we went to demo last summer they had a lot of it fenced off.
I'd really like the smith point, but its a little more than i'm willing to pay. I finally convinced a few buddy's to finally get the state so should be a good summer!
Old 03-25-2014, 02:12 AM   #811

Law Enforcement:
I don't see any pricing info on the Suffolk parks website meh, also debating green key card, but I don't golf... Or camp?
Old 03-25-2014, 05:42 AM   #812

Quote:
I don't see any pricing info on the Suffolk parks website meh, also debating green key card, but I don't golf... Or camp?
I don't use it either but you need to have it for the county pass....
Old 03-25-2014, 05:43 AM   #813

Quote:
Originally Posted by badphish14 View Post
Demo is bigger than sore thumb of actual beach. LIBBA has the air stations at demo only that I know about. Last year it was tuff with the plovers, every time we went to demo last summer they had a lot of it fenced off.
I'd really like the smith point, but its a little more than i'm willing to pay. I finally convinced a few buddy's to finally get the state so should be a good summer!
I'm most likely getting both so i'll be out there too...
Old 03-25-2014, 12:17 PM   #814

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
I don't use it either but you need to have it for the county pass....

That's quite annoying.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:21 PM   #815

Quote:
That's quite annoying.
It is but it's only like 27$ or something and it's good for 3 years!......
Old 03-25-2014, 05:29 PM   #816

Law Enforcement:
Lol true!
Old 03-25-2014, 06:57 PM   #817
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
gen 2 tacamas

to kick off summer all 3 in lifts are going to be 250 installed on any gen 2 Tacoma shoot me a pm if any one is wants a lift installed we also the welding and metal work as well just let me no what you need

evan
Old 03-25-2014, 10:08 PM   #818

Law Enforcement:
HIIIII EVANNNNN MISS YOUUUUU
Old 03-26-2014, 06:03 AM   #819
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
we need a meet soon
Old 03-26-2014, 06:10 AM   #820

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickers View Post
to kick off summer all 3 in lifts are going to be 250 installed on any gen 2 Tacoma shoot me a pm if any one is wants a lift installed we also the welding and metal work as well just let me no what you need

evan
good to know, looking at getting a 3" lift just not sure if my mechanic buddies will have the time to install it....

Products Discussed in this Thread