Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Long island, ny taco's

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2010, 04:06 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Long island, ny taco's

where are all the long island taco's
post some pics
ill start

Old 07-11-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
tacomabud has a spectacular aura abouttacomabud has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bud
tacomabud's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomabud
Some upstate, NY wheeling.

Street Queen while on Long Island
Old 07-11-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sweet looking ride.......
i didnt think anyone was here on li......
Old 07-11-2010, 12:21 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
sweet looking ride.......
i didnt think anyone was here on li......
Thanks man!
Yeah, I have not seen too many people on here from LI. A meet is definitely in order though. I tried planning something a little while back, but I think the PA meet took it's place.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #5
BIG DADDY

yea i headed out to that meet we had a great time....
when ever you wana get a meet togther im in
Old 07-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #6
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
Wantagh here....I was going to try and make the other meets too but something came up...maybe next time...

Old 07-12-2010, 02:36 AM   #7
BIG DADDY

sweet looking ride "love the plate"
i knew there had to be some li people here
Old 07-13-2010, 08:21 AM   #8
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
im in,
Old 07-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #9
BIG DADDY

is that your ride???
Old 07-13-2010, 11:13 AM   #10
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
im in westchester but i'd be down for a meet in LI
Old 07-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #11
BIG DADDY

when ever you guys wana do something let me know im in
it would be nice if we had a 4x4ing meet someplace
Old 07-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #12

I think the only place to have a 4x4 meet would be the park in Wharton, NJ. There are not many "legal" trails in the area that I know of besides getting to wheel on the beach.
I don't know if anyone has checked this place out, but it's directions to a trail in Suffolk (just not sure of legality) http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...island-ny.html
Old 07-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #13
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomabud View Post
I think the only place to have a 4x4 meet would be the park in Wharton, NJ. There are not many "legal" trails in the area that I know of besides getting to wheel on the beach.
I don't know if anyone has checked this place out, but it's directions to a trail in Suffolk (just not sure of legality) http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...island-ny.html
yea im sure that you will get some trouble there
but you always have wharton in nj" you will get some pinstripes but thats part of life"
or you have r.c. in pa
or stokes in n.w. jersey "i think"
they are all in like a 2 hour trip which isnt bad we could all meet up somewhere and go togther
Old 07-15-2010, 06:00 AM   #14
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Let us NJ guys know if you all hit up wharton. I still wanna do stokes one of these days too.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:52 AM   #15
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
Let us NJ guys know if you all hit up wharton. I still wanna do stokes one of these days too.
i have never been to stokes....where is it how far north?
ill do wharton but we need someone to guide us or for that matter get me back there....i recomend boyd.....i only been there once
but im ready
Old 07-15-2010, 08:05 AM   #16
Yesterdayz is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Yesterdayz's Tacoma Gallery
LI Here. Port Jeff. Would love to get together for a meet. Really would like to hit some trails. Not much here on the Island. If anyone knows of any could you post?
Old 07-15-2010, 08:07 AM   #17
BIG DADDY

no trail on the island but we have a group of good guys in nj/pa and there are great trails there......
hope you will come out for one of these meets
Old 07-15-2010, 04:30 PM   #18
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery

Far Rockaway in the backround on the beach at Silver Point after a sailboat rescue.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #19
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoLI View Post

Far Rockaway in the backround on the beach at Silver Point after a sailboat rescue.
thats my beach just got home from there now....i go by boat" ill be there monday.......
Old 07-15-2010, 04:47 PM   #20
BIG DADDY

im always right off of the red bouy

Products Discussed in this Thread