Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

North East "Spotted" Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #21
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Lower Bucks County, PA and I see a member's truck around all the time. He own s the local cap and tonneau dealership. It's a silver rugged trail. Very nice btw.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:13 AM   #22
redsoxx11 is on a distinguished road
Army:
redsoxx11's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a dropped 2ng gen on rt 9 between Hadley and Northampton that had the door badge changed to LOWcoma .. I loled
Old 08-21-2010, 05:33 AM   #23
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsoxx11 View Post
I saw a dropped 2ng gen on rt 9 between Hadley and Northampton that had the door badge changed to LOWcoma .. I loled
I know it's taste but... man.. I HATE low trucks, just looks wrong to me. Hell, even the low 5 luggers kinda bother me.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:02 PM   #24
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandingCow View Post
I know it's taste but... man.. I HATE low trucks, just looks wrong to me. Hell, even the low 5 luggers kinda bother me.
I think the low 5 lugs don't usually look good but i really like the x and s runners
Old 09-19-2010, 05:43 PM   #26
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mortuusangelus's Tacoma Gallery
Seen a few Tacos recently... some are members, cause I recognize the trucks.. Others, I don't know.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:45 PM   #27
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortuusangelus View Post
Seen a few Tacos recently... some are members, cause I recognize the trucks.. Others, I don't know.
have you seen my dad's truck?
<----
Old 09-19-2010, 07:56 PM   #28
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell007 View Post
Saw a TRD Sport with a front plate bumper today on rt20 in westfield
Was it black? IT might be Vidman.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:44 PM   #30
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
weird i saw those same exact ones
Old 09-22-2010, 01:58 PM   #32
CGR63 is on a distinguished road
CGR63's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

doubt anyone here
Ya That's Looks like mine.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:05 PM   #34
tacomabud has a spectacular aura abouttacomabud has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bud
tacomabud's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomabud
99.5% sure I saw toughtaco at Alexis diner in Newburgh Saturday, around 2ish.... Passed by on the way to the bridge festival in Highland.
Old 10-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #36
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Quote:
have you seen my dad's truck?
<----
The blue one? Might've seen it around.. I've seen I think 4 Tacos of that same color, 3 had the sport hood. One was definitely not that though.. lifted, black rims, plate bumpers, etc.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:00 PM   #37
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
I was just sitting behind a light blue double cab at the Burger King on 146A in N. Smithfeild. Looked like it had a 3" lift and maybe 33's.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #38
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Parked next to another silver regular cab tacoma this morning at work. The guy saw me as I pulled up and he ran out of the store he was in just to talk to me about my truck. His was an 08 with 81,000 miles on it. Real nice guy, cool experience.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:09 PM   #39

Saw a speedway blue Taco w/ a chrome bullbar and PA plates heading north on I95 in Jersey today, somewhere down near exit 9 or 10 I think.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:53 AM   #40
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted silver AC, lifted 3", polished rims, 33s, light bar in eldersburg MD 1130ish. Good lookin truck