Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

North East "Spotted" Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #441
bucktales has a spectacular aura aboutbucktales has a spectacular aura about

bucktales's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen double cab with red devil's horns in Shelton ,Ct. this morning.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:44 PM   #442
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longo118 View Post
I have seen this Tacoma about a dozen times in the last few months in the area of Blooming Grove and Salisbury Mills NY, but by the looks of it I wont be seeing it anymore due to it being for sale.

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/3882851731.html
Funny I am always in Cornwall but I never saw that truck!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #445
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
GSP North got off @ 91 Brick

I was in my truck and didn't even get a bro wave

Old 07-11-2013, 11:12 AM   #446
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
GSP North got off @ 91 Brick

I was in my truck and didn't even get a bro wave

Ha, no bro love there.

I was sitting at the first traffic light on the GSP North this morning in Cape May Court House on the way to work when I noticed one of the guys working on the construction on the north bound lane of the parkway had a silver quad cab sport with a 3" lift and black wheels, I saw them checking out my truck.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #447
JoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud of

JoeySauce's Tacoma Gallery
this guy showed up at my local home depot this morning, knew exactly who it was right away!

spent at least 5 minutes looking for a bald yellow skinned older gentleman inside, no luck

Old 07-12-2013, 03:04 PM   #448
jrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrzyshore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
jrzyshore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeySauce View Post
this guy showed up at my local home depot this morning, knew exactly who it was right away!

spent at least 5 minutes looking for a bald yellow skinned older gentleman inside, no luck

WTF was Craig doing at Home Depot.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #449
Longo118 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Engine man
Longo118's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Next time you are in Bear Mt let me know in advance. Especially on Wednesday for the car show.
Mini Taco meet at the bear mountain car show soon? I'd be so down for that! We could set up a nice little display for the crowd! Haha
Old 07-13-2013, 06:29 AM   #450
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longo118 View Post
Mini Taco meet at the bear mountain car show soon? I'd be so down for that! We could set up a nice little display for the crowd! Haha
I am in for the wednesday after next. That would be cool and it is the perfect spot for a meet. It is not too far for the NJ guys as well.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #451
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

did you pewp on his windshield?
Old 07-15-2013, 02:03 PM   #452
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

is this the HD in Audubon?
Old 07-16-2013, 05:01 AM   #453
JoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud ofJoeySauce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTQCummins View Post
is this the HD in Audubon?
yezzir

you local?
Old 07-16-2013, 07:17 AM   #454
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Quote:
yezzir

you local?
yessir, i'm over in phoenixville
Old 07-16-2013, 09:39 AM   #455
guitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zach
guitarjamman's Tacoma Gallery
Charlton, MA. Anyone here?

Old 07-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighTQCummins View Post
yessir, i'm over in phoenixville

nice, grew up in Audubon, currently live in Manayunk but I commute back every day for work.

I'll keep a look out for you
Old 07-16-2013, 12:58 PM   #457

Quote:
nice, grew up in Audubon, currently live in Manayunk but I commute back every day for work.

I'll keep a look out for you
during the day I am out in media for work, but nights usually I am out and about in town, im over Audubon direction quite a bit though. Throw an arm out the window if ya see me, its tough figuring out who's a member and who's not
Old 07-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #459
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
North East "Spotted" Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1374543262.787253.jpg

North East "Spotted" Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1374543276.463221.jpg

Oceanside fitness in atlantic county. It had a yellow funnel in the engine bay that I could see from the drivers side wheel well. Lol, not sure if he knew it was there.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:01 PM   #460
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda like that light bar he/she has! Ive seen that taco before on the parkway I think