Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

North East "Spotted" Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
North East "Spotted" Thread

A thread like this could be usefull if others spot some nice tacos. I've seen a couple nice tacos in the past couple days.
Today I saw a speedway blue DC (lifted pretty sure) with chrome rims, turning onto Baltimore St in Hanover PA. Just got a glance, but it looked good
Old 07-11-2010, 06:27 AM   #3
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
I saw one dude in a blacked out black tacoma last week on rt 30 in hammonton, but he didn't have NJ plates... I think they were AZ plates..
Old 07-11-2010, 06:43 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Every once in a while (if I have time & pen/paper), I'll leave a note on a tacoma. I'm not even sure if those folks stopped in or not. I do have 2 referrals in my control panel, but...??? Not sure where those came from either.

Oh well, keep plugging away!!
Old 07-18-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a light blue Taco today at the D'Angelos in N. Attleboro, MA. Looked like it had chrome 18's and a bull bar with lights on it. I would have stopped but I was on my way to Quiznos lol
Old 07-19-2010, 06:59 AM   #6
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
driving on 75th near landover today , had a read taco with a satoshi and blacked headlights following me , wondering if it was someone on here
Old 08-09-2010, 11:55 PM   #9
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mortuusangelus's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen a few down in Jersey, mostly around the area between Franklin Lakes offa 208/287 and heading down towards the city around 17 & 80.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #10
tacomabud has a spectacular aura abouttacomabud has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bud
tacomabud's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomabud
I was in NJ yesterday for Mt. Creek (Diablo), saw about 4 Tacoma's in a row all near 208/287/23. Think the "Tacoma wave" should be started with the amount that are around.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:59 PM   #11
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Yeah.. I counted 6 today.. 3 running one right after the other down 17 today, in Jersey.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #12
FJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to beholdFJ joe is a splendid one to behold
Name: joe
FJ joe's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to FJ joe
i se them all over annapolis md idk if it is any of you guys but i have a all back fj with blue roof grill n skids
Old 08-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #13

I haven't been near Annapolis in about 5 years. I'm up in New York, so you probably won't see me anytime soon.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:01 PM   #14
Tim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant future

Air Force: TSgt
Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJ joe View Post
i se them all over annapolis md idk if it is any of you guys but i have a all back fj with blue roof grill n skids
I may have seen your FJ in the Ledo's pizza parking lot off Rt. 3 in Crofton. This was a while back
Old 08-12-2010, 05:14 PM   #15
0wrx2 is on a distinguished road
0wrx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortuusangelus View Post
I've seen a few down in Jersey, mostly around the area between Franklin Lakes offa 208/287 and heading down towards the city around 17 & 80.
im always around franklin lakes / oakland

stock white '10 trd sport.

dont really see too many tacomas, never any that are mod'ed.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:53 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wrx2 View Post
im always around franklin lakes / oakland

stock white '10 trd sport.

dont really see too many tacomas, never any that are mod'ed.
Ahh, I think I've seen you around. You won't see much of mine.. I don't usually drive it to work, but it is modded. I'm mostly the arsehole driving a POS Ford Escape (work truck) like I stole it. Pretty soon I think you're going to see me attempting 70 in 1st gear if the transmission keeps acting up. Damn thing keeps surging and losing power, dealer says nothing is wrong. I can fix that.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #17
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
Saw a light blue Taco today at the D'Angelos in N. Attleboro, MA. Looked like it had chrome 18's and a bull bar with lights on it. I would have stopped but I was on my way to Quiznos lol
mmmm!...D'Angelos.....Its been a while.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:47 AM   #18
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a silver 1st gen AC with a 6" lift this morning at the rutters in hanover pa. Looked awesome
Old 08-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #19
JoshO is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
JoshO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJ joe View Post
I have a 2010 Black DC, although I usually don't make it down to Annapolis on wheels. My friends launch their boat out of Crownsville, but I ll will keep an eye out for your FJ next time I am down.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:15 PM   #20
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Saw a red taco towing an enclosed u-haul trailer on I-90 today around 5:15 pm. looked like a 3 inch lift, wheels, tires and a silver billet. Cali plates