Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Cap and header for sale!

Old 06-16-2008, 07:20 AM   #1
No Mo Taco :(
Redroadrider is on a distinguished road

Redroadrider's Tacoma Gallery
Cap and header for sale!

My '00 Green Bean Taco failed the frame test and I am waiting to her from Toyota about how much they're gonna give me for my truck. So, I have some items that are aftermarket that I have no use for.
1) Green bed cap 6' bed in great condition.
2) Header for '96 to '01 Tacoma. Here's the info on the header. It was never installed and is still in the box. If interested read carefully. Will not fit automatics, not will it fit if you have the oil cooler. The following was copied from the website. Sorry I could not get the pictures on here. Here's the link though.... http://www.northwestoffroad.com/parts/triheaders.html

"2.7 4CYL TRI-Y HEADERS
NWOR recently released a new, ultra-quality, Tri-Y header system for the 2.7 liter 4cyl engine used in the Tacoma trucks. NWOR's Tri-Y designed header really brings these 2.7 four valve engines alive. The engine response has been fantastic throughout the entire rpm range, and we've received reports of 2-3 mpg improvements in fuel economy. NWOR's 2.7 4cyl header showcases new technology in header design. It features full 1/2" thick, precision laser-cut, blanchard-ground flanges to ensure a "no gasket required" fit. As usual, the header material is premium grade 14 gauge tubing which has been mandrel-bent on Eaton/Leonard aircraft tube bending equipment. NWOR uses 14 gauge material for its superior strength, durability and its sound-deadening qualities. Will not fit automatic transmission models.

2.7 Header '96-'01
N31014"
Old 06-27-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
Mean Green Machine
98yota is on a distinguished road

98yota's Tacoma Gallery
hey man, im really interested in your headers. im looking to purchase one and ive heard nothing but good reviews about northwest. how much will you sell these to me for? please contact me at jhughes687@radford.edu. im looking for better gas mileage and better passing power on the roads. just give me a price and ill see what i can do
Old 07-12-2008, 02:48 PM   #3
No Mo Taco :(
Redroadrider is on a distinguished road

Redroadrider's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I haven't checked the thread in awhile.