Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England Meet & greet

Old 07-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #1
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Cool New England Meet & greet

Ok,

This is a definite date....August 28 with a start time being decided by YOU.....with a mid-afternoon finish.....

The KMS shop is located in Rochester ,NH with the address being 46 Farmington Road ( State Route 11).....

We are your NEW local TOYTEC dealer and with current "Design/build " projects for Toyotas this should prove to be interesting with your thoughts and comments....
Old 07-23-2010, 12:04 PM   #2
Slaughtering goats
emtlibby will become famous soon enough
emtlibby's Tacoma Gallery
Im so there!
Old 07-23-2010, 02:38 PM   #3
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!
Start at 10 ?
Hey snoope last time there was going to be some stock freindly off roading, any chance of that happening?
Either way i'm looking forward to seeing some nice Tacos and meeting you guys!

Denis
Old 07-25-2010, 10:38 AM   #4
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

The KMS show piece will be there....just in case you missed that!!!!
Old 07-30-2010, 07:03 PM   #5

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Question

I know this is 4 weeks out BUT if I could get an idea of how many may attend KMS can plan accordingly...

If the group stays small,we may open it up to our FJ friends also....It will stay Toyota themed but be ALL inclusive...

We are in design/build stage of a 1st Gen. front bumper and sliders for 1st Gen should be design /build by then also....with FJ parts in design stage only....

If the interest is there for a small run later in the day,I will need to know how many for that also...

Possibly start a list and ad as we go ;
Old 08-01-2010, 09:53 AM   #6
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll start

64wildcat -in for both
Old 08-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #7
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
Will be there if i don,t have to work
Old 08-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #8
MachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Nick
MachoTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there. Im just down the road in Farmington. Drive by kms everyday
Old 08-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #9

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
update!!!!

This is a definite and we have invited a few 4-Runners and FJ's( including one we just installed a 6" lift in ).....

Check your calendars and hopefully we see you on the 28th...
Old 08-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #10

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb

Ok,

2 weeks away...........

I am also looking to ad discussions for "Donor" rigs ..all generations!!!

If you were "thinking" about adding this or that , contact me about how hard you can "push me" for a "DEAL" on KMS Fab'd products....you might be pleasantly surprised...

This is still an OPEN meet for TOYOTA folks to gather and swap ideas,thoughts,tricks,short-cuts ( that work )...and SHOW OFF your ride.....

JUST ADDED****Plus the install of a 1st gen KMS Tacoma Bumper ..****

Remember your smiles, cameras and most of all your TOYOTAS....
Old 08-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #11
Art is on a distinguished road
Army: 67T1F  -  Blackhawk Crewchief
Name: Art
Art's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make it, just have to make sure the wife doesnt have anything planned.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:36 PM   #12
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
I am in for this. What do you mean by donor rigs?
Old 08-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #13

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
"Donor rig" is precisely that...If we have not made a template for a certain item ,we will "Price" accordingly with our 1st customer to order such parts....KMS wants to be your "Local shop".....

We will be "creative" this Saturday and I will have a major announcement for all attendees......

The SHOP has told me our RTI ramp will be finished and there will be reserved TOYOTA parking ( our guest list is growing and we have dual ownership rivalries ongoing ) .....

THIS EVENT was created for TOYOTA's ...and will be about TOYOTAs...from the Hilux to the newest Tacomas,the FJ 40 to the FJ Cruiser,4-runners old & new too the "WOW's"..... You might be surprised by what someone has done to theirs.....
Old 08-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #14
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
I am in as a donor for a second gen. See you guys Saturday.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #15
Ancient or so i'm told

Sounds good!
Looking forward to it!!
Old 08-24-2010, 06:01 PM   #16
MachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Nick
MachoTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
Im still in. See you all there!
Old 08-24-2010, 06:06 PM   #17
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
Damn... Im from Maine, school in VT... and I wish I was joining you guys.

Have a good time, and take lots of pictures
Old 08-28-2010, 07:42 AM   #18
RItacoNEWBE is on a distinguished road
Name: Gerard
RItacoNEWBE's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about a road trip , is this still on ?
Old 08-28-2010, 08:13 AM   #19
Mean Big Brother

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
I am on my way
Old 08-28-2010, 08:23 AM   #20
RItacoNEWBE is on a distinguished road
Name: Gerard
RItacoNEWBE's Tacoma Gallery
I should get on the road 2.45 hours per map quest
the armpit of new england (RI) has at least one resident willing to leave the state . be there around 12:45.
G