Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Pennsylvania

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #4961
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
He might not sure why though
Ask him.

He does get moody from time to time. Usually about once a month.

Wait...

Wut...
Old 05-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #4962
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/3714849992.html

01' Tacoma FS
Old 05-16-2013, 05:19 AM   #4963
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
is that yours? I'd like to make a deal/ trade for those tires lol
Old 05-16-2013, 05:23 AM   #4964
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
He might not sure why though
I think it's the girlfriend at the BC meet thing.

Old 05-16-2013, 07:47 AM   #4965
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
is that yours? I'd like to make a deal/ trade for those tires lol
Not mine, although I wouldn't mind if it was
Old 05-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #4966
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
I just spent $102 on this
5 - 1.5x1.5x.120 wall square tube 10' lengths
1 3x3x.250 angle iron 5' length
1 1x1x.188 angle iron 10' length
Should have a stick left over too if I don't screw anything up

at the end of summer when you need a case of caulk to reinforce them bed covers let me know

I also could of drawn that up in CAD for ya
Old 05-16-2013, 03:55 PM   #4967
oldtommyboy is on a distinguished road
Navy: ordinance
Name: tom
oldtommyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Etters, tween hbg. and york.old fart here
Old 05-17-2013, 03:29 AM   #4968
Buck717 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Buck717's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Hey, anybody feel like wheeling Rausch June 10th? It's a Monday, so should be less crowded I guess.
I thought they were only open fri, sat, and sun.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:36 AM   #4969
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck717 View Post
I thought they were only open fri, sat, and sun.
Nope. Read there home page.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #4970
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Walk for the Wounded Tomorrow in SE PA 5/18/13
ABOUT THE WALK

Operation First Response (OFR) is inviting people from all over the Delaware Valley to participate in Pennsylvannia s Sixth Annual WALK FOR THE WOUNDED on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at Rose Tree Park in Media, PA. At the hub of 3 major population centers, Philadelphia, Wilmington and South Jersey.

The goal of the day is two-fold: 1) to draw attention to the plight of tens of thousands of returning soldiers who are wounded, and whose families are facing significant financial and emotional challenges as their loved one recovers and 2) to raise funds to help meet the critical needs of these families, many of whom are crisis right now today, in hometowns all across the country.
Quick Facts:

• Operation First Response (OFR) delivers over 90 cents of every dollar raised to wounded soldiers and their families.
  • OFR is staffed by mostly volunteers; with the exception of one full-time and one part-time salary workers.
  • The 2 mile WALK will take place at Rose Tree Park in Media, PA (just minutes off I-95 and Rt. 476 (The Blue Route).
  • Parking is Free. View our Map to see the location of the walk.
  • Walkers register here and are asked to help get donation sponsors for themselves, if possible.
  • People are invited to use this web site to help sponsor any walker(s) of their choice
  • Companies are also invited to become Walk or Corporate Sponsors, or to advertise in the WALK PROGRAM being distributed at the event.
  • People are invited to simply make a donation.
http://www.walkforthewounded.org/
Old 05-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #4972
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Walk for the Wounded Tomorrow in SE PA 5/18/13
ABOUT THE WALK

Operation First Response (OFR) is inviting people from all over the Delaware Valley to participate in Pennsylvannia s Sixth Annual WALK FOR THE WOUNDED on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at Rose Tree Park in Media, PA. At the hub of 3 major population centers, Philadelphia, Wilmington and South Jersey.

The goal of the day is two-fold: 1) to draw attention to the plight of tens of thousands of returning soldiers who are wounded, and whose families are facing significant financial and emotional challenges as their loved one recovers and 2) to raise funds to help meet the critical needs of these families, many of whom are crisis right now today, in hometowns all across the country.
Quick Facts:

• Operation First Response (OFR) delivers over 90 cents of every dollar raised to wounded soldiers and their families.
  • OFR is staffed by mostly volunteers; with the exception of one full-time and one part-time salary workers.
  • The 2 mile WALK will take place at Rose Tree Park in Media, PA (just minutes off I-95 and Rt. 476 (The Blue Route).
  • Parking is Free. View our Map to see the location of the walk.
  • Walkers register here and are asked to help get donation sponsors for themselves, if possible.
  • People are invited to use this web site to help sponsor any walker(s) of their choice
  • Companies are also invited to become Walk or Corporate Sponsors, or to advertise in the WALK PROGRAM being distributed at the event.
  • People are invited to simply make a donation.
http://www.walkforthewounded.org/
I might have time for this before work, hmmmmm
Old 05-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #4973

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
^ me + the ball and chain wanted to go but I have to work at noon
Old 05-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #4974
yesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really niceyesmar is just really nice

yesmar's Tacoma Gallery

Guess we'll celebrate its first k with a perpetual or 2
Old 05-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #4976

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody in the tire market looking for some 255/80/17 KM2's?
Old 05-19-2013, 05:13 PM   #4977
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You mean the ones you just bought off of John?
Old 05-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #4978
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How much?
Old 05-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #4979

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah... They're just sitting in my apartment. Going a different route.

He gave me a great deal and I jumped on it. Should have waited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
How much?
Would like to just break even. Bought them from John for $375
Old 05-19-2013, 06:48 PM   #4980
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesmar View Post

Guess we'll celebrate its first k with a perpetual or 2
or 6

Products Discussed in this Thread