LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Pennsylvania

Old 07-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #5261
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
its not gone yet just probably soon. the retro's are worth every penny. just dont put ddm garbage lights in them that why my truck has two nice white lights and 2 that are yellow. plus the kit i put in was so easy to install
been running ddm for almost 4 years now had one ballast and one bulb go out...and they warrantied them no questions asked....
best money i have spent on truck to date....
just my .02

oh and no yellowing here
Old 07-01-2013, 10:59 AM   #5262
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
been running ddm for almost 4 years now had one ballast and one bulb go out...and they warrantied them no questions asked....
best money i have spent on truck to date....
just my .02

oh and no yellowing here

not picking a fight with you mine were shit headlights faded inconsistent with each other. had to have a fog light replaced because it when bad in 2 months. when i bought my lights i picked my dad up a set of headlight and fog for his 2011 f250 i think every part has been replaces 4 or 5 times now and still have issues with them. just my .02 they wont get any of my money on the next car. it seem to be a 50-50 split you either get complete trash from them or you have no problems. their warranty is retarded if you have an on going issue.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:02 AM   #5263
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice didnt see you today. might be the end of the prerunner looking in to a vw tonight. if they hadnt changed the headlights for your year i would have tried to work something out with you to get them on your truck
You're worse than Fred.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #5264
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
You're worse than Fred.
how you figure i didnt have you spend a full day working on my truck hung over then sell my truck with out saying a word. i have been in the process of getting rid of the prerunner for the past 6 month. i would keep both but not a smart financial move. i will buy another tacoma one day can't afford to do it now and really dont need a truck anymore
Old 07-01-2013, 11:25 AM   #5265
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
how you figure i didnt have you spend a full day working on my truck hung over then sell my truck with out saying a word. i have been in the process of getting rid of the prerunner for the past 6 month. i would keep both but not a smart financial move. i will buy another tacoma one day can't afford to do it now and really dont need a truck anymore
Had all these great plans to do a 4x4 conversion...
And how you gonna transport the yak?
Old 07-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #5266
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Had all these great plans to do a 4x4 conversion...
And how you gonna transport the yak?
we all know the 4x4 conversion was going to be a small nightmare. i will prob try to pick up a used 4x4 in a year or 2 depending on cash flow. got to get these damn student loans paid down and im going to buy a roof rack for the vw not like most of the places we go you really need a truck. hell i could get a car up to freds if i took my time. vw not dead set im going to test drive one tonight
Old 07-01-2013, 11:36 AM   #5267

Quote:
we all know the 4x4 conversion was going to be a small nightmare. i will prob try to pick up a used 4x4 in a year or 2 depending on cash flow. got to get these damn student loans paid down and im going to buy a roof rack for the vw not like most of the places we go you really need a truck. hell i could get a car up to freds if i took my time. vw not dead set im going to test drive one tonight
I was all ready to on that conversion.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #5268
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was all ready to on that conversion.
if i had a garage and a second car i would have loved to do it to
Old 07-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #5269
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
This is coming up at the end of July if any of you guys want to come .
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...y-25-28-a.html
Old 07-01-2013, 08:12 PM   #5271
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Heading out to Bedford tomorrow in the big rig to drop off a 60' boom lift at JLG.

Please keep the turnpike clear !

Marc M
Old 07-02-2013, 05:44 AM   #5273
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
Bought this 4Runner on Sunday. 86,000 miles, TRD supercharger, Limited edition, no rust, $3750

Old 07-02-2013, 05:45 AM   #5274
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmerboy2112 View Post
Bought this 4Runner on Sunday. 86,000 miles, TRD supercharger, Limited edition, no rust, $3750

r-title?
Old 07-02-2013, 05:55 AM   #5275
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
r-title?
Clean title.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:14 AM   #5276
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Clean title.
where did you find that deal??
Old 07-02-2013, 06:33 AM   #5277
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That's pretty impressive
Old 07-03-2013, 05:05 AM   #5280
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
I think the girl in your sig pic is from Epharta
Ha! I'm from Ephrata and just heard of the sign misspelling thing....embarassing.

Products Discussed in this Thread