Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Pennsylvania

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2013, 03:16 AM   #5581
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Any one interested in doing some wheeling and/or quad and dirt biking this weekend? Was thinking of heading out to Centralia or somewhere off road and ATV friendly (suggestions welcome) with a few locals either Saturday or Sunday. Let me know.
Can't this weekend, have plans to work on the truck
Old 08-27-2013, 01:46 PM   #5582
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytl View Post
Saw a black 2nd gen with gold TACO badges, 3" lift and a sotashi grill. Driving around Philly. I think I've seen the truck on here, who is it?

Black truck with gold badges....

what did his grill look like?

Old 08-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #5583
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Black truck with gold badges....
colors of champions, something you philthy fans wouldn't know much about.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:26 PM   #5584
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
were they gold or was it a yellow taco badge right under the tailgate handle? I've seen him on here before, i think he's from the havertown area (or haverford, i get the 2 mixed up constantly)

edit: Tacolover443, had to do a little searchin to find it, i think this might be who it is
Old 08-27-2013, 03:49 PM   #5585
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
colors of champions, something you philthy fans wouldn't know much about.
Go Pirates...?....
Old 08-27-2013, 08:41 PM   #5586
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
I think hes talking about the steelers still just as shitty
Although I don't have high hopes for them this year.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:21 AM   #5587
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Looking at a possible job opportunity in Harrisburg, PA.....can anyone give me the inside info on this town? What's it like? Good place to raise a kid?
Old 08-29-2013, 10:30 AM   #5588
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
Looking at a possible job opportunity in Harrisburg, PA.....can anyone give me the inside info on this town? What's it like? Good place to raise a kid?

Where do you live now and do you consider it a good place to live?

I have been there twice this year for work. The construction market there is stagnant and it has bad parts of town like every town in the US.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:18 AM   #5589
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Isn't Cabelas right there? Or is that Hamburg PA ive been to Harrisburg before IIRC my aunt had a house there she seemed to like it
hamburg has the cabelas, harrisburg is the state capital, not that it makes any difference in quality of living
Old 08-29-2013, 11:27 AM   #5590
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where do you live now and do you consider it a good place to live?

I have been there twice this year for work. The construction market there is stagnant and it has bad parts of town like every town in the US.
Live in the south/Midwest and it blows (mainly because of the people), used to live in south Mississippi, WV, Virginia and Jacksonville, fl and liked all those places

This would be for a science/engineering job
Old 08-29-2013, 11:36 AM   #5591
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post

Town? It's the capital of Pennsylvania. It's a CITY of a population of 50,000.

Sooooo...not sure I'd want to live anywhere near center city Harrisburg (or in the center of any city for that matter) ...but you should consider looking at the suburbs.

I live about 30 minutes from the outskirts of Harrisburg right along Rte 283. We love using the Harrisburg airport (vs Philly or Baltimore). I'm sure there are lots of nice suburbs in/around Harrisburg. It just depends on how far you want to drive.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:45 AM   #5592
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
There is a Bass Pro Shops in Harrisburg. There and the airport (small, but decent) are the only places I have visited.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #5593
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Town? It's the capital of Pennsylvania. It's a CITY of a population of 50,000.

Sooooo...not sure I'd want to live anywhere near center city Harrisburg (or in the center of any city for that matter) ...but you should consider looking at the suburbs.

I live about 30 minutes from the outskirts of Harrisburg right along Rte 283. We love using the Harrisburg airport (vs Philly or Baltimore). I'm sure there are lots of nice suburbs in/around Harrisburg. It just depends on how far you want to drive.

LOL...50k is a town in Jersey and when I was in Harrisburg twice this year I considered it a town, but coming from NJ and working in Philly for 13 years my opinion is slanted.

The small town I grew up in had 30k in residents
Old 08-29-2013, 11:53 AM   #5594
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL...50k is a town in Jersey and when I was in Harrisburg twice this year I considered it a town, but coming from NJ and working in Philly for 13 years my opinion is slanted.

Yeah, but Jersey is a shithole.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:54 AM   #5595
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Still not used to you being an active member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Yeah, but Jersey is a shithole.
facts for days
Old 08-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #5596
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
The airport in HBG is really good actually. Pretty decent rates for such a small airport.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #5597

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
THAT is what I was thinking of... need to go back there soon... They were building one about 15 min from my house until Sandy came and destroyed everything that bitch
That bitch cost me a Corvette.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #5598
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
The airport in HBG is really good actually. Pretty decent rates for such a small airport.
I agree... When we book any flights, we go out of Harrisburg. Park in 'long term' parking, get shuttled in.

We usually hit the airport in the early morning and there's hardly anyone else there. No lines, no waiting.....
Old 08-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #5599
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
No lines, no waiting.....
My favorite part
Old 08-29-2013, 12:24 PM   #5600

Quote:
wait you can go to an airport and not wait for 2 hours in security check stations

MIND BLOWN
I've never spent more than 5 minutes at security

Products Discussed in this Thread