Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Who has the Silver Tacoma with the "Coastie" front tag?

Old 08-02-2010, 05:02 PM   #1
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Who has the Silver Tacoma with the "Coastie" front tag?

I was in Wareham Ma on Sunday afternoon on my way to Onset for vacation and saw a Silver Double Cab short bed with a bull bar and a Coast Guard Plate on the front and FL plates on the back. I had a Speedway Blue Double Cab Prerunner with SC plates.

Just a hey!