View Poll Results: date?
Oct 8-10 3 14.29%
Oct 15-17 4 19.05%
Oct 22-24 10 47.62%
Nov 5-7 8 38.10%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2010, 08:01 AM   #1
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Central PA Fall Meet

Hey guys its that time again, boyd has been screaming at me for a while about this soo...... CAMP MEET!

NOV 5-7!!!!!!!

THE LIST:
0. me
1. John
2. John's friend Keith (possible)
3. Boyd
4. Beau
5. Ben
6. Aaron
7. Stephen
8. Tim (touches little boys)
9. That NC SGB guy.
10. Craig
11. Snake whisperer
12. Joe and my buddy Jason
13. Skull fucked
14. mole + 1
15. virgil +1
16. jack

here is the place we will be staying at:

I want to make it a Friday through Sunday and everyone can stay at my camp, you might end up sleeping on the floor but you will still be comfortable.

Where we will meet. well we can meet in a couple places.
1.puff discount/autosales(my job) family owned so no troubles with people and big parking lot.
2. walmart/ruby tuesdays parking lot that way we could grab a beer and a bite to eat.

I need ideas and suggestions from you guys to make this happen.

Ill post directions when we pick a place to meet at.

Food wise: you guys are more than welcome to bring a covered dish and/or some sort of food or snacks.

drinking: im gonna buy a keg and the rest is byob after that. i don't not mind one bit if you guys bring beer and liquor but please use your head. no driving if your visibly intoxicated, and don't go full retard.

The only downfall with my camp is that we do not have cell phone service. you have to go about 3-4 miles down the road till you get service.

Any suggestions from you guys will be greatly appreciated.

pm me if you interested in coming

Old 09-21-2010, 08:08 AM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
something around mid-late october
Old 09-21-2010, 08:10 AM   #3
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
make sure to pack black powder. and lots of it.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:14 AM   #4
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
I'm in for sure. I don't care about what date it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
something around mid-late october
more than likely mid october.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
make sure to pack black powder. and lots of it.
will do capt, im gonna get boyd and them to stop and get fire works since its legal for them in pa.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:18 AM   #6
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post

will do capt, im gonna get boyd and them to stop and get fire works since its legal for them in pa.
you know i basically live in ohio right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Damn thats a nice cabin.
yeah, thats what everybody said whenever we went inside haha. not your typical cabin in BFE.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:19 AM   #7
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Wow...that's a bit of a haul for me but NICE looking spot!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:22 AM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No shooting for this trip right? I remember we were talking about that a while ago. As long as I can blow something up it's all good.
i want to make some bang bang with my gun
Old 09-21-2010, 08:25 AM   #9
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that looks like a great spot, where exactly is that located?
Old 09-21-2010, 08:32 AM   #10
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Damn thats a nice cabin.
thanks jeff
Quote:
No shooting for this trip right? I remember we were talking about that a while ago. As long as I can blow something up it's all good.
huh? whats a camp meet without guns, beer, explosions, and fire? oh and rich almost throwing up

Quote:
you know i basically live in ohio right

yeah, thats what everybody said whenever we went inside haha. not your typical cabin in BFE.
true, very true......
yeah shes well equip for fun, just not that equip when your alternator takes a dump.
Quote:
i want to make some bang bang with my gun
bring your own fire power and do what you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by meckleystephen View Post
its about 10 miles from my house in beech creek pa. ill see if i can pin point it again....
Old 09-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #11
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Just talked to Rich and he said he is down as long as he is free that weekend once it's picked.

Just gotta remember to put the eggs in the fridge this time........john
haha ok. i wanna work it so everyone can make it this time.
and yes eggs HAVE to go in the fridge ben.......
oh and MORE BACON. who thought 5 pounds would only last one morning.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:34 AM   #12

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meckleystephen View Post
Beech Creek. about 45min NE of State College
Old 09-21-2010, 08:37 AM   #14

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wtf theres no street view!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:38 AM   #15
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
holy shite, thats a long drive
Old 09-21-2010, 08:40 AM   #16
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bout two more hrs than URE ante it?
Old 09-21-2010, 08:41 AM   #17
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

bring your own fire power and do what you want
AK's cool?
Old 09-21-2010, 08:41 AM   #18
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
wtf theres no street view!
theres street view at the bottom of the mountain!
Quote:
no worse then the guys who come from here to ure?
Old 09-21-2010, 08:43 AM   #19
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
AK's cool?
full auto? only if i can shoot it once but i dont care, rule is you get caught i have no clue about it.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:43 AM   #20

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
theres street view at the bottom of the mountain!

no worse then the guys who come from here to ure?
plus freds is more intense. been to ure twice and broke nothing, been to freds once and was almost trapped in sheep country.