LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

The Jersey Devil Run 10-30/10-31-10

Old 09-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #1
Taco Surpreme
Beef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeef Taco00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beef Taco00's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Beef Taco00
The Jersey Devil Run 10-30/10-31-10

THE JERSEY DEVIL RUN

This is a FJ Cruiser run that I posted in the FJCruiserForums.com and FJNortheasters.org forums. I use to have a tacoma and since I use to frequent tacomaworld forums alot, I thought I'd share our wheeling/camping adventure with yall

We've all heard stories about the Jersey Devil while growing up. The Jersey Devil has put alot of fear in people. Many people have claimed that they have seen this hideous part horse, part bat creature. For those who are like me and didn't grow up listening to the stories or never sighted the Jersey Devil, being I'm from Tennessee, heres alittle bit of info on the Jersey Devil http://www.weirdnj.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=106&Item id=28[/URL].

This run is going to take place, as you guessed it, at night on hallows eve, 10-30-10.

Everyone will meet at 6:30pm at the following coords N39 49.593 W074 21.780. The road to take you to our meeting place is called Bryant Rd. Bryant Rd is off of Rt 539, which intersects with Rt 72. The coords for the entrance to Bryant Rd from Rt 539 is as follows N39 50.180 W074 22.820. Once you turn right (if you're coming from Rt 72) (left if you're coming from Whiting, NJ) onto Bryant Rd, follow it until you get to the very first turn on your right. Follow that road down until you get to the meeting place coords (or first entrance on your left).

Our meeting place is a pretty huge sand/gravel pit with a pond to play in (this is where Izzycc submarined his FJ). There is plenty of room here at the meeting area to post up camp for those who would like to stay over night in the deep, dark, eere pine lands where the Jersey Devil calls home. I will be posting up camp and staying over night.

If this turns out to be a success, I'd like to see it happen again next year. If anyone has any questions about directions, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to point you the right way. Lets make this an excellent adventure where we can tell ghost stories over the camp fire while laughing about who slipped in the mud while hooking up recovery gear.

For all those needing help with directions or more info, please PM me and I'll reply with my number and answers to your questions. Thanks.

P.S. Please let me know if your kids will be joining, I'll be sure to get plenty of candy for them
Old 10-01-2010, 08:59 AM   #2
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
Very tempting. We have a surpise BDay party sometime around then. If it's not those days I'll see what I can do. Starting to wish I never left Ocean County for Union County.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mortuusangelus's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.. I'm definitely thinking about it. I have to be back home on the 31st to drive the hell up to Boston though... spending a week up there for job training.. blech and I have to check into the hotel on Sunday.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:23 PM   #5
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mush
Mush Mouse's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0DLYxIxEUs?fs=1Im too scared
Old 10-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #6
Club Soda Not Seals
Mush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shedMush Mouse is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mush
Mush Mouse's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7iYkL9-vc0?fs=1
Old 10-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
link fail...