Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Carlisle All Truck Nationals Carlisle, PA

Old 07-17-2008, 02:16 AM   #1
watch the meat
cleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
cleanTRDmachine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cleanTRDmachine
Carlisle All Truck Nationals Carlisle, PA

http://www.customtacos.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=112507

The going list from CT...
The Going List & Where Ur Staying

SRunner2001-Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg
SRunner2001'sGF-Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg
cleanTRDmachine-Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg
RustStang78-Hotel Carlisle
spyder041-Hotel Carlisle
toywitu-Howard Johnson
Cyberbilly-Home
05DoubleTaco-Hotel Carlisle

We have an awesome time, you guys should sign up because there aren't alot, if anymore import truck clubs at the show
Old 07-17-2008, 03:57 AM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be there - as I've got other things going on.... Hard to say if I can sneak out for a day of spectating (it's an hour away from me). I'd love to get up there and listen to some exhausts.....

Make sure you spend some time at the rock pile!! Rausch Creek puts on an awesome show at the rock pile. There's an extreme pile and an easier one - and I'm pretty sure it's open to everyone at the show.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:30 PM   #3
MikeS. will become famous soon enough

MikeS.'s Tacoma Gallery
I still plan on coming up for Saturday.