Upstate NY - Fall Meet

View Poll Results: Which weekend works for you
November 6th 7 63.64%
November 13th 3 27.27%
Neither, I'll post the weekend that works. 1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2010, 07:24 AM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Upstate NY - Fall Meet

Okay everyone wants a meet so here it is. I am busy with school but I'll try and do some planning.

The meet will tentatively be planned for Stewart Park, Ithaca, NY. Has a nice big parking lot with a great view of the lake to take pictures and stuff. We can go for a cruise and I can take some pictures with my SLR. A convoy through Ithaca, the commons, downtown will certainly turn some heads. We can take a trip to some of the falls if you guys are interested. Cruise through college town. Do whatever you want. Ithaca is an awesome town and more eats per capita than NYC.

The two weekends that work for me are Saturday November 6th and Saturday November 13th.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:42 AM   #2
Northern Alliance: Airlift Div
Coreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud of

Air Force: Flight Engineer
Coreyjon's Tacoma Gallery
I am down for a meet but I'll be in McMurdo, wont be back until the 22nd of November. What about the 2nd weekend in October?
Old 09-29-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreyjon View Post
I am down for a meet but I'll be in McMurdo, wont be back until the 22nd of November. What about the 2nd weekend in October?
That doesn't work for me personally but if enough people want to do it sure and I'd try to make an appearance.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:11 AM   #5
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
up for either but voted for the 6th.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:14 AM   #6
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
damn..too far for just a weekend or I'd be there
Old 10-06-2010, 10:26 AM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Lets go guys. Get your shit together!
Old 10-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #8
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
shit, going to have to change my vote to the 13th. I have family coming down from MI 5th-8th.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Well tits. Is there a better area that would attract more people but the up up upstate guys could still attend?
Old 10-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #10

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
not a bad idea. I'm willing to run pretty much anywhere in NY or PA on any given weekend. Unfortunately the fam changed their visit dates on me this time...
Old 10-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #12
jjmike85 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Enginemen third class
Name: JJ
jjmike85's Tacoma Gallery
i live in Lake george ny so its hard to go that far..... i would love to show off my truck....
Old 10-28-2010, 12:15 PM   #14
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I've been debating. A ~5 truck meet is cool for wheeling but when it's just gonna be around town thing maybe not. It's up to everyone. I would be happy to hangout saturday but I don't know if you guys want to make the drive. I was thinking we could do a more centralized area like Albany and bring in some more of the North East maybe in Spring sometime.