Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Maine members....

Old 10-05-2010, 08:16 AM   #1
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Maine members....

Any good food/beer events that me and the gf can attend up there in the next 2 weekends? Just looking to get away for like 3 days. Thanks!!
Old 10-05-2010, 08:39 AM   #2
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Fryeburg Fair runs this week and ends October 10th. Agricultural type fair, but with lots of entertainment, and a coupla beer tents. If you're not familiar with the area, Fryeburg is just over the Maine line from North Conway, NH.
Foliage will be nice this time of year.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:16 AM   #3
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, I wrote that wrong. We'd go either 10/16-17 or 10/23-24 weekends.
Even some good restaurant suggestions would be appreciated for the evenings
thanks guys!!
Old 10-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #4
MaineTaco79 is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
MaineTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know if you've come up already, but do you know where you're going? There is a lot of area up here and it is all beautiful, weather you stay to the coast or the mountains. I'm in the midcoast area, I don't know of any "events" going on but there are plenty of great places to eat and places to explore.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #5
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaineTaco79 View Post
Don't know if you've come up already, but do you know where you're going? There is a lot of area up here and it is all beautiful, weather you stay to the coast or the mountains. I'm in the midcoast area, I don't know of any "events" going on but there are plenty of great places to eat and places to explore.
YO, thread is 2 years old.....
Old 10-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #6
Wow... Aparently I need a vacation
Old 10-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #7
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
I'll bail you out..your addy ???

Mid-coast as in West Bath/Brunswick ???
Old 10-30-2012, 09:02 AM   #8
Nope, Belfast area. Made it through the storm with only a LARGE pile of oak leaves strewn about my yard
Old 10-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #9

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope, Belfast area. Made it through the storm with only a LARGE pile of oak leaves strewn about my yard
Dam, that truly is mid-coast...

My dad had his place in West Bath for over 15 years before moving to Ft.Myers full time a couple of years ago..
It was a good excuse to be up there part time ..boating out of Meadows Marina or our kids playing at the Bowdin College soccer fields....
Old 10-31-2012, 04:35 AM   #10
That's cool, don't know much of Bath, but it seems like a interesting area. I don't think you can go too wrong anywhere on the Maine coast though. Great seafood, beautiful scenery, and a lot of history. Are you still in the Bath area?
Old 10-31-2012, 04:52 AM   #11
Merchantmarine is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
Merchantmarine's Tacoma Gallery
I know a place things can go wrong on the Maine coast Ellsworth what a dump!
Old 10-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #12

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's cool, don't know much of Bath, but it seems like a interesting area. I don't think you can go too wrong anywhere on the Maine coast though. Great seafood, beautiful scenery, and a lot of history. Are you still in the Bath area?
Nope, My Dad moved to Ft.Myers full time and sold out....