Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Southwest Va/Blacksburg thread

Old 10-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
ppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud of
ppleasants's Tacoma Gallery
Southwest Va/Blacksburg thread

I know I've seen a few people on here who live around blacksburg or at least southwest Va but I never hear of any meets around the area. I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to start a thread where we can share some info on trails in the area and maybe coordinate a meet sometime. I've found a few places to wheel within 20 minutes of blacksburg and I try to go out every once in a while if anyone's interested in joining.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:21 AM   #2
ppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud ofppleasants has much to be proud of
ppleasants's Tacoma Gallery
bump... come on. I keep seeing more and more tacomas around here
Old 09-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #3
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery