Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Anyone in NH?

Old 04-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #23
Central Scrutinizer
LUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedLUSETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dennis
LUSETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
I grew up in PA and now I'm living in NH!!!! What part of PA are you in???
I'm living in Ephrata, PA in lancaster county. I see you're in Hudson. I used to go to Hudson speedway when I was a little guy. Is that place still in business? They always had cool things going on there, like figure 8's, trailer races, bus races and the spectator races where the best!
Old 04-18-2011, 12:15 PM   #24
chvymechanic is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
chvymechanic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to chvymechanic
I'm in NH. Concord area to be specific.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:31 PM   #25
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
I'm living in Ephrata, PA in lancaster county. I see you're in Hudson. I used to go to Hudson speedway when I was a little guy. Is that place still in business? They always had cool things going on there, like figure 8's, trailer races, bus races and the spectator races where the best!
Yep...the Speedway is still there and they should be starting the new season up. It is a fun place and they do a good job of mixing it up.

I grew up just outside of Scranton in Lackawanna County.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:53 AM   #26
Demon Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Robert
Demon Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hello,from Merrimack,Nh.As the warmer weather gets here and it stops raining,I am sure another meet will be set up.Maybe we can start thinking of meeting spots with areas for wheeling,cookouts,open space....etc.Any ideas?
Old 04-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #27
jcote02 is on a distinguished road
jcote02's Tacoma Gallery
im in nh also, nottingham
Old 04-22-2011, 05:28 PM   #28
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Just a quick reminder that VERMONSTER is. May 7 & 8 .......Those that have the weekend might check out some of Vermonts Class 4 roads or watch Randy's SHOW both days...brand new rock pile ,MUD MUD and more MUD ....plus vendor tents and the "Show & Shine ".....

We are only going up Sunday but the Tacoma will be easy to spot...Names on the tag .....

There will also be a "meet & greet" for the exploring NH group on May 15 at 9am with a "Run" to follow...if interested....go to their site....
www.exploringnh.com ....
Old 08-29-2011, 06:02 AM   #29
Mountainhound is on a distinguished road
Mountainhound's Tacoma Gallery
SW corner just south of Keene.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #30
waterwolf603 is on a distinguished road

waterwolf603's Tacoma Gallery
From Manchester here
Old 09-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #31
whiteyote is on a distinguished road
whiteyote's Tacoma Gallery
wadup from KEENE
Old 09-02-2011, 08:53 PM   #32
toyoTRDtaco is on a distinguished road

EMS: Medic
toyoTRDtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Is anybody close to Mount Washington? Ill be traveling the mountian here in a few weeks.... Not in the Taco though.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:16 PM   #33
WildTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Cody
WildTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to UNH and living in Dover. I was hoping to go trail riding sometime soon. I have no idea of the trails in the area.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:36 AM   #34
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
WildTacoma,

Thread in here about Vermonster 9/24-25 with a few of us making the trip...

For local runs try following www.exploringnh.com they just had one yesterday in the New Durham/Wakefield area....

Pix of that Tacoma .....bright red ?????

I drive through "Campus" all day long/site work over on Garrison Ave....and a few ENH members (Taco's included) actually attend school over there ......plus a few of us live in the Dover/Madbury area....

Welcome to TW
Old 09-06-2011, 04:32 AM   #35
waterwolf603 is on a distinguished road

waterwolf603's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildTacoma View Post
I am going to UNH and living in Dover. I was hoping to go trail riding sometime soon. I have no idea of the trails in the area.

I was just at UNH this weekend, check out Clemento's that place is sweet
Old 09-28-2011, 05:30 AM   #36
The Gunslinger
TacoNH has a spectacular aura aboutTacoNH has a spectacular aura about

Name: Cody
TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings everyone. I'm in the Conway area, there's a few trails here and there, mostly old logging roads but I don't really wheel my truck so I'm not the best person to ask.

I'm in the market for just about anything Tacoma 2005+, specifically a rear bumper with built in receiver.

I also have a mint condition JVC dvd player I bought off here last summer and never installed, would be interested in trading for a single din player/ipod/aux hook up. I don't need this big ass DVD player. Would sell for $285 obo, this also comes with it's own Ipod interface and switch so you can watch while driving.

Also looking to buy guns, .223, .270 (no mags), .30-30, maybe .30-06. I'm a smaller framed guy, looking for a nice deer rifle before October..... Or I'm interested in a nice carry piece, like the Kimber carry, XDm, sigs, glocks, FNP.

UNH is a blast, I should have went there for my BS.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:25 AM   #38
BMKA1287 is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
BMKA1287's Tacoma Gallery
Just joined, and i'm from Rochester. Trying to install a brush guard on my 97 SR5 Tacoma, let me know if you've got any tips!
Old 10-21-2011, 05:34 AM   #39
Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)
AeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shedAeroCooper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AeroCooper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountainhound View Post
SW corner just south of Keene.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteyote
wadup from KEENE
Also from the Keene area, but living just over the border near Brattleboro VT for now.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:24 AM   #40
NHTacoma11 is on a distinguished road
NHTacoma11's Tacoma Gallery
HI Fella's, New to this forum I live in Somersworth, but grew up in the Tilton/ Bristol area. Looking forward to maybe meeting some of you and learning a bit about my truck.