Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Anyone in NH?

Old 11-19-2011, 05:46 AM   #42
NHTacoma11 is on a distinguished road
NHTacoma11's Tacoma Gallery
For give my newness, but what is a "street queen"

Ya, I'm not sure where there are any good trails around here. I've heard of the hatfeilds in Maine, but not sure if its open to trucks.
My truck is all stock, so not sure how she would do in anything rough anyway.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:24 AM   #43
O.F.
bb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: JFK Center, Fort Bragg, NC
bb609's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHTacoma11 View Post
For give my newness, but what is a "street queen"

Ya, I'm not sure where there are any good trails around here. I've heard of the hatfeilds in Maine, but not sure if its open to trucks.
My truck is all stock, so not sure how she would do in anything rough anyway.
Northern Maine is loaded with places to wheel. Around here, you can find class 4 roads and a few big mud puddles but not much more IMO.

This is about as far offroad as my rig gets these days...hence street queen.

Old 11-20-2011, 06:20 PM   #44
Sabre01 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Sabre01's Tacoma Gallery
Hey , I think I know that spot...Rte 16 just north of Jackson?...? I recognize the chain link fence to save us from the Granite Gods! I'm just south of Conway but I've been up there quite a bit...
Old 11-21-2011, 03:54 AM   #45
O.F.
bb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bb609's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre01 View Post
Hey , I think I know that spot...Rte 16 just north of Jackson?...? I recognize the chain link fence to save us from the Granite Gods! I'm just south of Conway but I've been up there quite a bit...
Nope. That's the scenic overlook on Rt. 11 next to Lake Winnepesaukee.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:36 PM   #46
NHTacoma11 is on a distinguished road
NHTacoma11's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA, I have pics in just about the same spot.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:38 PM   #47
Sabre01 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Sabre01's Tacoma Gallery
Ah..yes! shit!. I'm losin it! Over in Alton/Gilford. They must have a bunch of that fencing around the state. Nice Truck, btw and I like the Gadsden/Culpepper Flag decal. Got it on all my vehicles. Their other slogan "Liberty or Death" actually had alot to do with our NH plate slogan "Live Free or Die". Especially meaningful in the current political dilemma!! Enjoy the truck, I'm actually looking at a new one from my buddy at Rochester Toyota.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:05 PM   #49
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
^sick
Old 11-21-2011, 03:13 PM   #50
O.F.

bb609's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre01 View Post
Ah..yes! shit!. I'm losin it! Over in Alton/Gilford. They must have a bunch of that fencing around the state. Nice Truck, btw and I like the Gadsden/Culpepper Flag decal. Got it on all my vehicles. Their other slogan "Liberty or Death" actually had alot to do with our NH plate slogan "Live Free or Die". Especially meaningful in the current political dilemma!! Enjoy the truck, I'm actually looking at a new one from my buddy at Rochester Toyota.
Bought mine there too. Check with Bill Dube too.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #52
Sherm14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
Sherm14's Tacoma Gallery
Hey all, from Littleton or Meredith depending on timing. Just got my first truck and loving it. Anybody do any cold weather meet ups?
Old 11-27-2013, 05:11 AM   #54
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Dover, NH and would like to do a meet & greet at least.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:35 AM   #55
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
Dover, NH and would like to do a meet & greet at least.

Little OFF subject BUT have you tried this www.7thsettlement.com yet...

Good food ,good times ,GREAT beer...
Old 12-01-2013, 05:38 PM   #56
Sherm14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
Sherm14's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down to meet up someplace and get to know some of you.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #57
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Little OFF subject BUT have you tried this www.7thsettlement.com yet...

Good food ,good times ,GREAT beer...
Hey snoope! Where the heck have you been?

No, I have not made it down there yet but fully intend to and sample their brews. Must support to locals!
Old 12-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #58
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
Hey snoope! Where the heck have you been?

No, I have not made it down there yet but fully intend to and sample their brews. Must support to locals!
Florida bound and not soon enough... We will "hit" 7th one more time before "Sno-birding"

We finished up Somersworth for the winter and now only have Salem and Exit 4 /293 working......Makes me appreciate the BULL$HIT the Mass guys go through .....!@#$%^& parking lot on 93 south for most of the morning because of a wreck ;RT213 Methuen and it backed up 3 Exits into NH .....

I am done driving Dec.13 and might be back from FT.Myers for Jan 11.....unless I can talk the bride into staying full time.....We now own the place..

I will be picking strawberries and oranges while you folks count sno-flakes and catching fish as NH measures icicles.....
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone in NH?-dsc02316.jpg   Anyone in NH?-dsc02270-1-2-.jpg   Anyone in NH?-thcahmk27r.jpg  
Old 12-03-2013, 07:17 AM   #59
Master Baiter
jethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Geoff
jethro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
I will be picking strawberries and oranges while you folks count sno-flakes and catching fish as NH measures icicles.....
Oh, I'll be catching fish... LOL! All winter long, as usual.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #60
LMBHNGR is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
LMBHNGR's Tacoma Gallery
checking in from Contoocook