Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Anyone in NH?

Old 01-23-2014, 01:50 PM   #81
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
I can't fit in that little thing .

Looking at a Honda accord . I need the gas miles . Also looking at a 87 4runner for a toy. But haven't made up my mind yet .
Old 01-23-2014, 04:45 PM   #82
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
i know this might be a long shot but today in cherry point, NC i notice a 05+ model tacoma access cab white, all-pro front bumper, lifted, i think KM2s not sure, and fox shocks with bypasses all around. anyone know this tacoma. i think the tires where pizza cutters also.
EDIT: i recognized the NH plates.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:33 PM   #83
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
I can't fit in that little thing .

Looking at a Honda accord . I need the gas miles . Also looking at a 87 4runner for a toy. But haven't made up my mind yet .
Just a thought BUT have you checked with Dwayne ( Owndog) over at ENH to see what he still owns or what is "inbound"...that man sniffs out Old Toyotas quicker than anybody I know..
Old 01-23-2014, 05:37 PM   #84
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Just a thought BUT have you checked with Dwayne ( Owndog) over at ENH to see what he still owns or what is "inbound"...that man sniffs out Old Toyotas quicker than anybody I know..
I've been talking with butters about his 4runner
Old 01-23-2014, 05:54 PM   #85
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
I've been talking with butters about his 4runner
There you go....if I remember correctly he has a "New family" addition so "toys" are being dwindled down..
Old 03-14-2014, 11:53 AM   #86
Sherm14 is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
Sherm14's Tacoma Gallery

What have you hauled today haha
Meredith NH
Old 03-15-2014, 07:03 PM   #87
Itspronouncdwatah is on a distinguished road
EMS:
Name: JJ
Itspronouncdwatah's Tacoma Gallery
Manchester here.