Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

RI, SE Massachusetts, SE Connecticut Toyota Dealers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2010, 02:55 AM   #1
southpier [OP] southpier is offline
Senior Member
southpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to behold
Joined: Feb 2010, #31370
Location: northeast coast
Gender: Male
Posts: 144
southpier's Tacoma Gallery
RI, SE Massachusetts, SE Connecticut Toyota Dealers

good (or bad) experiences with your dealer for both sales and service?

the closest dealer to me is Tarbox Toyota. they seems busy all the time, and i've had to take a clients Camry in for service, but don't know if there's a better dealer "just around the corner".

this would be for a future Tacoma purchase (2-6 months)

thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:23 AM   #2
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
hogeyphenogey's Avatar
Name: Dave
Joined: Jan 2008, #4318
Location: Chicopee, MA
Age: 41
Gender: Guy
Posts: 551
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
Branch Toyota in CT... I live in mass and bought down there. They made me pay taxes and fees as if I line in CT- they aren't supposed to. I got the $600+ overage in taxes from mass dept of revenue, but when I called the dealer to get the $135 overage in reg fees, they told me that they went to some sort of bogus "in-house dealer fee". I told them it was not listed on my paperwork and therefore AGAINST THE LAW (non-disclosed fees are frowned upon by the attorney general) and they went "but,but,but..." I filed a Better Business claim. Don't buy there. I have Balise down the street and they're ok for parts availability. A little pricey for services- any diagnosis is a minimum of $100. I had a front end issue in my 04 taco- they took it for a test drive then performed the subframe recall. Got me for $100 to diag needing a steering rack. Basically $100 for a 5 min drive. I also have Gale and Lia Toyotas nearby but have not dealt with them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:29 AM   #3
Senior Member
LEEP is on a distinguished road
Name: LEE
Joined: Oct 2008, #10372
Location: CONNECTICUT
Gender: Male
Posts: 236
LEEP's Tacoma Gallery
LYNCH TOYOTA IN MANCHESTER CT GREAT SERVICE + STAFF RIGHT OFF I-84
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:19 AM   #4
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Mark C.'s Avatar
Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Joined: Nov 2009, #26250
Location: Connecticut
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,253
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
I've had pretty good luck with service at Lorensen Toyota in Old Saybrook, CT. Although I bought my truck through the buying service of my insurance company...and picked the truck up in New Hampshire (a little over $2500 savings over CT dealers), Lorensen did the rear spring TSB, Fan motor TSB, while providing a Tacoma as a loner while the work was being done. They even washed and vacuumed the truck before I picked it up.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:40 AM   #5
Senior Member
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
jester156's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2009, #24005
Location: Cumberland, RI
Gender: Male
Posts: 677
jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
I didn't have the best feeling when trying to price my Taco from Tarbox.
We played the game against another dealer who had a great price. I ended up bargaining on the trade in value of my Dodge.
bottom line, the found the truck then tried to charge me an additional $1000 bc of the option on the truck the found were more than the quote. to that I said no thanks, u gave me a price and if its not honored, then have a good day.
Ira Toyota in Milford Mass has had good communication with me, but I don't use the dealer often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpier View Post
good (or bad) experiences with your dealer for both sales and service?

the closest dealer to me is Tarbox Toyota. they seems busy all the time, and i've had to take a clients Camry in for service, but don't know if there's a better dealer "just around the corner".

this would be for a future Tacoma purchase (2-6 months)

thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:00 AM   #6
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
oldtacomaguy's Avatar
Name: Dave
Joined: Dec 2006, #444
Location: SE Conn.
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,560
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
We bought my wife's 4Runner at Tarbox, they were good with us. Got it at the end of the model year, after the new models were starting to show up on the lot. I had a number written down in my pocket before we went in, and their first price was lower than my number. I had a little problem with the service department though. The truck was just out of warranty and the door seals all started to leak and make a lot of noise. They wouldn't fix it. I bought my Tacoma at Charles Toyota in Norwich, CT., they treated me good. Same problem with the service dept. though. I had some issues with the electric system when the truck was 300 miles out of warranty, and they didn't want to hear it. I have a complaint in with Toyota Customer Service, but haven't heard back from them yet. Charles Toyota service department is good overall, they did the suspension TSB without too much trouble, and when the truck was brand new I broke the sunglass holder by getting in and buckling the seatbelt with it open. I hit it with my head. They replaced it for free, so I really can't complain. (Can you tell I've had a few coffee's this morning)
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:41 AM   #7
southpier [OP] southpier is offline
Senior Member
southpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to behold
Joined: Feb 2010, #31370
Location: northeast coast
Gender: Male
Posts: 144
southpier's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the 'helps'. i filled out one of those forms at toyota.com to be contacted by a local dealer and 3 for 3 called me yesterday. but it is true, they all want to sell me more stuff than i need!

thanks again
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:52 PM   #8
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
tacobell007's Avatar
Name: Drew
Joined: Jun 2009, #18327
Location: Westfield, MA
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,846
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Balise Toyota. My parents have bought 5 toyotas there. Rav4, 1st gen Taco, Highlander, 2nd gen Taco, and another Rav4. Good business pretty much all around
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
Senior Member
Yota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of lightYota1 is a glorious beacon of light
 
Yota1's Avatar
Joined: May 2009, #17777
Location: auburn, ma
Gender: Male
Posts: 285
Yota1's Tacoma Gallery
herb chambers in auburn, service has been great, took some negotiating to work out a deal, but since then they have been great!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:23 AM   #10
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
hogeyphenogey's Avatar
Name: Dave
Joined: Jan 2008, #4318
Location: Chicopee, MA
Age: 41
Gender: Guy
Posts: 551
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
OK, I know I'm gonna get a little backlash on this one, but... Oldtaco, there's a reason that your out-of-warranty issues were not addressed- they were out of warranty. Yes, I'm a service writer and I deal with this ALL DAY. If you came to me from day one (not a Toyota dealership), and you were to have an issue at 36,350 miles, I have, in the past, written the miles as 35,890 to get things covered in the past. But, if you go here for this, go here for that, and do services at home, and then swagger in and try to get my help after warranty? Sorry, but that's why they offer extended warranties at time of purchase. If you want coverage after warranty, then buy more coverage. All warranties end at some point. I wouldn't base my service experience at any dealer by what they wouldn't cover out of warranty. If they fixed it, they'd pay for it- not you. That's not something you can expect from any business- like returning something to a store 30 days after the return policy only to yell, scream, and pitch a fit to the salesclerk and then go home to blog about it. I bought my Taco with 29,000 miles but it's an 06- got it in July. My compass died. Why's it not covered? It's WELL below mileage for warranty? It's also 4 years old. I bought the Ext warranty and it was covered, but that's the point. I may have a different point of view on this b/c of my "chosen profession" but remember, each dealer is an independent enterprise. Why would they voluntarily choose to cover something that's not covered? To earn business you're not going to give them? Yes, they all represent Toyota and should all be the same- I've had awful service on my old 1st gen- and on things that WERE covered, but you cannot expect coverage when there is none. Sounds like Charles Toyota did treat you well on things when you needed it and even on something YOU broke! That sounds good to me! I'm not trying to come across as a complete a** just to you Oldtaco, and it's obviously just my opinion. Sorry if I hijacked your thread Southpier.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:14 AM   #11
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
oldtacomaguy's Avatar
Name: Dave
Joined: Dec 2006, #444
Location: SE Conn.
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,560
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogeyphenogey View Post
OK, I know I'm gonna get a little backlash on this one, but... Oldtaco, there's a reason that your out-of-warranty issues were not addressed- they were out of warranty. Yes, I'm a service writer and I deal with this ALL DAY. If you came to me from day one (not a Toyota dealership), and you were to have an issue at 36,350 miles, I have, in the past, written the miles as 35,890 to get things covered in the past. But, if you go here for this, go here for that, and do services at home, and then swagger in and try to get my help after warranty? Sorry, but that's why they offer extended warranties at time of purchase. If you want coverage after warranty, then buy more coverage. All warranties end at some point. I wouldn't base my service experience at any dealer by what they wouldn't cover out of warranty. If they fixed it, they'd pay for it- not you. That's not something you can expect from any business- like returning something to a store 30 days after the return policy only to yell, scream, and pitch a fit to the salesclerk and then go home to blog about it. I bought my Taco with 29,000 miles but it's an 06- got it in July. My compass died. Why's it not covered? It's WELL below mileage for warranty? It's also 4 years old. I bought the Ext warranty and it was covered, but that's the point. I may have a different point of view on this b/c of my "chosen profession" but remember, each dealer is an independent enterprise. Why would they voluntarily choose to cover something that's not covered? To earn business you're not going to give them? Yes, they all represent Toyota and should all be the same- I've had awful service on my old 1st gen- and on things that WERE covered, but you cannot expect coverage when there is none. Sounds like Charles Toyota did treat you well on things when you needed it and even on something YOU broke! That sounds good to me! I'm not trying to come across as a complete a** just to you Oldtaco, and it's obviously just my opinion. Sorry if I hijacked your thread Southpier.
I didn't go in to the dealer yelling and screaming. I made a phone call and explained the situation. The service manager said they would not fix my electrical problem, even though I was 300 miles out of warranty. I did not "blog" about this and pitch a fit. I called Toyota Customer Service and explained the issue. Customer service never got back to me. I was answering a question someone asked about dealerships. By the way, I have bought 5 new Toyota's over the past 15 years. I was thinking that maybe that would carry a little weight with the service dept., but they chose to ignore a loyal customer. I will really think long and hard before I spend $25,000 on another Toyota. I don't mind your stance on this, I just have the opinion that service managers can turn a loyal customer away next time they are in the market. Where will Toyota be five years from now, with all the bad publicity they have gotten in the last couple of years? I don't see where fixing a problem on a truck 300 miles out of warranty is worse than losing all future sales from a loyal customer.

Just reread your original post Dave, and Charles Toyota has done all the service work on my truck from day 1. Just sayin'.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:16 AM   #12
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
hogeyphenogey's Avatar
Name: Dave
Joined: Jan 2008, #4318
Location: Chicopee, MA
Age: 41
Gender: Guy
Posts: 551
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I can't think that an experience on a truck that was out of warranty will affect your desire to own another Toyota. I hear that same thing from people in my dealership as well. If they fixed that issue for you, and then 2 weeks later something else came up, then they're on the hook. And an electrical concern? That can become nasty and expensive. And IF I went in there 400 miles over, or 2 months after my warranty expired, and they declined me service and I knew about them helping you? Well... there's another can of worms. Should there be an issue like that on a vehicle with 36,300 miles? Nope. We sometimes will work on something and get in touch with our district mgr and look for a "goodwill" situation. But, it's not something we do routinely, nor is it always successful- he does say no. But it's also never anything like chasing an electrical concern and providing a loaner for a week while it's done- I obviously don't know what the specifics of your concern were- but, let's be fair- all warranties have a beginning, and end, and the ability to extend it. We've had ppl with 12+ cars in their family from our store- and there are times when you simply cannot do something even if you'd like to. Every dealership is different, and filled with different people, and HOW they do or say something speaks volumes. But with my 04 tacoma, I needed a steering rack with 69,000 miles on it. Meticulous service records and everything. That cash went to the down payment on my 06 I just bought. I've never had a rack go, but I bought another Tacoma. Oh, and none of the dealers would do anything for me. Still bought another Tacoma. So, back to the OP's topic- would you recommend Charles' Toyota? And, I've always wondered why Toyota, Honda, and Nissan don't start offering longer Factory coverage?

BTW- not trying to blast you there Oldtaco- just making a point about warranties from someone on the other side of the desk.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:22 AM   #13
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
hogeyphenogey's Avatar
Name: Dave
Joined: Jan 2008, #4318
Location: Chicopee, MA
Age: 41
Gender: Guy
Posts: 551
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
As for Gale and Lia from an earlier post- I've bought parts from both- well, I've BOUGHT parts from Lia. Gale? Rediculously expensive for parts. That turned me off when I wen looking for a truck and when I've needed stuff for my old truck. B/C I'm in the biz, I get a little discount at Balise.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:48 PM   #14
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
oldtacomaguy's Avatar
Name: Dave
Joined: Dec 2006, #444
Location: SE Conn.
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,560
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogeyphenogey View Post
Well, I can't think that an experience on a truck that was out of warranty will affect your desire to own another Toyota. I hear that same thing from people in my dealership as well. If they fixed that issue for you, and then 2 weeks later something else came up, then they're on the hook. And an electrical concern? That can become nasty and expensive. And IF I went in there 400 miles over, or 2 months after my warranty expired, and they declined me service and I knew about them helping you? Well... there's another can of worms. Should there be an issue like that on a vehicle with 36,300 miles? Nope. We sometimes will work on something and get in touch with our district mgr and look for a "goodwill" situation. But, it's not something we do routinely, nor is it always successful- he does say no. But it's also never anything like chasing an electrical concern and providing a loaner for a week while it's done- I obviously don't know what the specifics of your concern were- but, let's be fair- all warranties have a beginning, and end, and the ability to extend it. We've had ppl with 12+ cars in their family from our store- and there are times when you simply cannot do something even if you'd like to. Every dealership is different, and filled with different people, and HOW they do or say something speaks volumes. But with my 04 tacoma, I needed a steering rack with 69,000 miles on it. Meticulous service records and everything. That cash went to the down payment on my 06 I just bought. I've never had a rack go, but I bought another Tacoma. Oh, and none of the dealers would do anything for me. Still bought another Tacoma. So, back to the OP's topic- would you recommend Charles' Toyota? And, I've always wondered why Toyota, Honda, and Nissan don't start offering longer Factory coverage?

BTW- not trying to blast you there Oldtaco- just making a point about warranties from someone on the other side of the desk.
No offense taken, you sound just like a service manager
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #15
Senior Member
TacomaGRG is on a distinguished road
 
TacomaGRG's Avatar
Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
Joined: Mar 2010, #34331
Location: Danvers, MA
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 140
TacomaGRG's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my Tacoma from Boch Toyota South in Attleboro, MA on the RI border. It was about an hour ride for me but by far the best price and money for my trade. As far as service I have been using Ira Toyota in Danvers, MA and they have been great even with the dreaded rear leaf TSB. I brought the truck in for the gas pedal recall and just asked about the rear leaf TSB. They called me back an hour later and said the located the rear leaf pack and would install it the next day. I was surprisingly pleased considering some of the horror stories I have heard on here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #16
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
hogeyphenogey's Avatar
Name: Dave
Joined: Jan 2008, #4318
Location: Chicopee, MA
Age: 41
Gender: Guy
Posts: 551
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
nope- not a manager... have you seen my paychecks?

At my place, If I cover something under warranty and 1. it's out of coverage, or 2. I do the paperwork wrong and the warranty kicks- I pay for it. NOT the dealer, or svc manager, but ME... so you BETTER believe I cover my ass. I've seen them hit up an advisor for a $600 repair. It sucks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:22 PM   #17
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
hogeyphenogey's Avatar
Name: Dave
Joined: Jan 2008, #4318
Location: Chicopee, MA
Age: 41
Gender: Guy
Posts: 551
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my 04 Taco at Boch on the Automile. I negotiated for over 7 hours- NO LIE!!! At the 6.5 hour mark, I pulled out my business card- I was in sales at the time. The manager just about died. I got a PHENOMENAL deal but lost my day off to it! He ended up going to Ira Toyota, and funny enough, I went there 3 years later to trade mine in on an 06 used one- and he remembered me! I live in Western Mass, and usually the deals are MUCH better out in the East. Just be careful though if you buy used. You've got to back to them if there's an issue with the vehicle (unless it's warranteed of course.)
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Connecticut Dealers (Fairfield County) zippster 2nd Gen. Tacomas 4 03-20-2012 07:35 AM
Thanks SE ColtsTRD Sierra Expeditions 0 01-22-2012 10:08 PM
WTB truck toolbox in RI/ SE MA mickyd9990 Buy / Sell / Trade 0 01-17-2011 07:58 AM
New from SE Alaska Sje1124 New Members 1 11-01-2010 09:21 PM
Greetings from SE Connecticut Submarinesailor New Members 6 01-18-2010 01:42 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.