Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Looking for a good mechanic/garage in Northern NJ

Old 11-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #1
day42 is on a distinguished road

day42's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a good mechanic/garage in Northern NJ

Hey guys. I'm hoping a few of you can help me. I recently found out that the owner/mechanic of the garage I used to go to in West Orange, died resulting from a motorcycle accident a few months back. Not only that, the garage had to close cause nobody was able to run it and keep it going. I need a good/honest/quality mechanic in my area of northern NJ. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did a search and didn't turn up really anything at all.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:17 AM   #2

day42's Tacoma Gallery
I guess there aren't any out there.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:19 AM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
iam in Denville nj if that helps ETD discount tire
Old 11-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #4

day42's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. Relatively close. I'm in Bloomfield.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:14 PM   #5
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on ETD. Dave is the man. The first time you meet him you'll know you can trust him. After getting jerked around by Firestone, I went up to see Dave and he's got my work from now on. Here's to you Dave! Looking forward to seeing you to get the Bilsteins installed right after Christmas (just hope my mom/dad or wife get them for me as I asked.lol).
Old 11-28-2010, 02:56 PM   #6
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
x2 on ETD. Dave is the man. The first time you meet him you'll know you can trust him. After getting jerked around by Firestone, I went up to see Dave and he's got my work from now on. Here's to you Dave! Looking forward to seeing you to get the Bilsteins installed right after Christmas (just hope my mom/dad or wife get them for me as I asked.lol).
heres to hoping you see them under your tree