Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Any Tacomas up near Annapolis, MD?

Old 09-21-2008, 05:23 PM   #42
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
I think I am off the 11th of Oct, maybe the 4th too. I'll have to look into the 18th. Are we going to Green Ridge or Roush Creek?
I really need something more mellow. I am running stock suspension and tires so I can't do anything too hardcore
Old 09-21-2008, 05:25 PM   #43
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I really need something more mellow. I am running stock suspension and tires so I can't do anything too hardcore
Its all good I have a winch and a few tow straps , Just playin I guess we can see whats out there.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:34 PM   #44
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I think I am off the 11th of Oct, maybe the 4th too. I'll have to look into the 18th. Are we going to Green Ridge or Roush Creek?
I am good to go ether one, Green Ridge is closer and easier for the ones with somewhat stock tacos.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:40 PM   #45
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
1 vote for green ridge then!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:44 PM   #47

Quote:
Okay Green Ridge it is then. You won't have any issues with a stock Taco.
OK cool, Now We need a date set. I am open anyday lets go
Old 09-22-2008, 12:50 PM   #48
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in school during the week. So if it would be a week date I couldn't go. But the days that looked good for me were Oct 11,12,18,19
Old 09-22-2008, 01:10 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I'm in school during the week. So if it would be a week date I couldn't go. But the days that looked good for me were Oct 11,12,18,19
Dont worry about goin on a weekday, I work, It would have to be a weekend.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:31 PM   #50
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
Hello all you fellow Marylander's
USMC, I am just south of you in lovely LaPlata

Attached a couple pics of my work in progress, never been off roading but want to install a lift (toytech) as soon as I get some funds together.

Dude - wow really? I totally missed this comment... I'll keep my eyes peeled. Any good wheelin areas out our way?
Old 09-22-2008, 01:34 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post
Dude - wow really? I totally missed this comment... I'll keep my eyes peeled. Any good wheelin areas out our way?
We are talkin about Green Ridge, Just need to set a date.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:42 PM   #53
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
We are talkin about Green Ridge, Just need to set a date.

No no - I know... Someone was telling me that they were located in La Plata, MD... which is just up the road from me...

I hear ya about Green Ridge.

Anyone registered to go Off-road with the DNR? Anyone know about how they do inspections, etc. I'd hate to get all the way there and not be able to do it for some odd reason...
Old 09-22-2008, 02:26 PM   #54
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
USMC, no places to 4 wheel that I know of.
Might be interested in Green Ridge, where is it?
Do you need a permit etc...
Old 09-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
USMC, no places to 4 wheel that I know of.
Might be interested in Green Ridge, where is it?
Do you need a permit etc...
A link to Green Ridge
http://www.dnr.state.md.us/publiclan...greenridge.asp
Old 09-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #56

http://www.dnr.state.md.us/outdoorad...greenridge.asp
A better one.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:14 PM   #57
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
If you are unfamiliar with Green Ridge there are a few youtube vids of it. Looks good and fun to me.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #60
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
youtube vids
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NwUrzp...eature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=e90CaL...eature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ4lCq...eature=related