Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Any Tacomas up near Annapolis, MD?

Old 08-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Any Tacomas up near Annapolis, MD?

If so post a picture so I can wave to you when I drive up to annapolis.

Or just say hello... I see them around all the time... one of those guys has to be a member here.

Just say colors and mods and I will look for you.

I fly out of Lee Airport in edgewater so I am up there all the time.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
If so post a picture so I can wave to you when I drive up to annapolis.

Or just say hello... I see them around all the time... one of those guys has to be a member here.

Just say colors and mods and I will look for you.

I fly out of Lee Airport in edgewater so I am up there all the time.

Pics of mine here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...s-my-taco.html

IDEA: We should organize a meet somewhere - like a once a month thing... On a Saturday.

Meetup.com has a great system for organizing meetups....
Old 09-14-2008, 04:24 AM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Love the wheels. I can't afford them...lol
Old 09-14-2008, 06:46 AM   #6
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Calvert county

Old 09-14-2008, 07:49 AM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
BTW here's mine...

Old 09-15-2008, 01:21 PM   #10
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Love the bumper. I have to get one of those someday.
Thanks, Well worth the money. If you guys are game for a wheelin trip,Im in just need a place to go, Ive always wanted to go to Rausch Creek but just an idea.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:16 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
That is a great idea. I know that some people from TN are headed up there Oct. 4th for a "four wheeling 101" class" and another group not related to the Toyota fourms is headed up on Oct. 11th. Maybe we could get a trip together?
Sweet, Sounds good have to see if the other guys want in, Hope ill have the 33's by then.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:58 PM   #13
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I am away in Cabo, Mexico....

Um... Mudding.... Cabo.... Mudding... Cabo.................... Cabo

Sorry but thats no good for me.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Damn I am away in Cabo, Mexico....

Um... Mudding.... Cabo.... Mudding... Cabo.................... Cabo

Sorry but thats no good for me.
CABO, MEXICO, So when were you goin to invite everyone els
Old 09-15-2008, 06:12 PM   #15
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
You paying the $1500 airfare????

Thank god work paid about 300

And my cousins wedding...
Old 09-16-2008, 10:21 AM   #17
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Hey force... You runnin projector headlights like me? Post some pics
Old 09-16-2008, 01:11 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by forceintel View Post
I will not be able to do a wheelin meet just yet. I want to get my lift installed (this week) and then 32'' tires before I take her off-road more than I already have....
Right right, What tires are you goin to be running?
Old 09-16-2008, 01:33 PM   #20
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Right right, What tires are you goin to be running?
Haven't got that far yet. Right now I have some shitty Firestone Destination AT's on it... Didn't have the loot to buy good ones when I needed a new set - so I went with the more cost effective ones.

I am thinking Mickey Thompsons because I have seen them on a few people's trucks here.... But I am open to suggestions/recommendations as always.